Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 118 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on May 16, 2015
Got these as an replacement for my Oakley pitbull red iridium glasses. It feels lighter and thinner than the original lenses, and also the color are no match compare to the original. They are polarized so they are not lying there. The original has a slight red tint looking out, but the replacement is now a dark grey shade looking out. Also, the replacement lenses feels darker around the outer edge of your peripheral. Also all, they are not bad, just different. For all I know, Oakley's lenses could be worse since a lot of the terms and chart they throw at you could be just marketing hype. I will never buy another Oakley or Ray-Ban since they are owned by luxottica and they inflated the price of those brand. Attached are some picures for comparison.
review image review image review image
on June 24, 2015
Even though there was nothing wrong with the original Oakley lenses that came with my Pit Bulls, I opted to swap them out for these polarized "Fire" lenses from Revant. Although the lenses are noticeably thinner than Oakley OEM, they are still a direct fit in the frames and provide glare reduction at a fraction of the price. The lenses came very well packaged and included a sticker as well as a microfiber soft-case.

I've recommended Revant in the past and would again to anyone looking for discounted replacement lenses for Oakley sunglasses. Check out www.revantoptics.com for other manufacturers (Arnette, Wiley X, Maui Jim, Ray Ban, etc.).
on May 22, 2015
I am a bit picky when it comes to sunglasses. I have a lot of them and I really loved the Oakley Pit Bull frame because it is a very comfortable one. However, after some time, the lens started to peel. I wanted to buy original replacement but they were no more available. I played my odds with Revant and I am satisfied. Revant lenses are a bit thinner than the original Oakley, which are rather think lenses. They fit on the frame perfectly. And when it comes to the clarify of vision, it was hard for me to distinguish from the original lenses from Oakleyand the lenses from Revant. For me there is no return: I'll keep using Revant lenses because they come for a fraction of the price of the original one and, although I am not an expert but just an user, I consider that they work as well as the original lenses.
on April 23, 2017
The product was shipped and arrived quickly (ordered Tues. arrived Fri.) after the order was placed.Following the installation directions on the Revant website, they snapped right in and fit perfectly. If I was to have one non-critical comment, it is that the original manufacture lenses are noticeably thicker than these, for whatever that's worth. So far I have had no problem with the lenses fit or function. A good value for keeping a great pair of sunglasses fresh and usable.
on July 8, 2014
My original Oakley lenses got all scratched up after I used my sun glasses and just toss them in my cargo pocket, I used these glasses a LOT, the original lenses were very much scratched, so when I realized it was time to change the lens I found these and decided to try them... I am glad I did! polarized, they fit on the frame perfectly and they look just like the originals. HOWEVER, the original lenses ARE thicker, but you cannot tell the difference once they are on the frame, they snap on perfectly. (I'm now taking better care of the glasses and using a microfiber sack to hold them in my pocket)
on May 28, 2017
The factory lenses got scratched up but Oakley does not offer replacements as the Pit Bull is discontinued. They offered me the option to purchase a different model at reduced cost. I opted to take a chance on the Revants and got the Oxbow Amber. These are fantastic lenses and I am happy I went this route. The color works well for going from bright sunlight to shaded areas. I use them for biking and going from open areas to shaded/heavy woods is great.

Do these have the same optical quality as the OEM lenses? Really close, but not exactly. However, Oakley doesn't offer them at all and at this price point I can afford more than one color. I am satisfied.
on April 13, 2014
Works just as good as the original lenses except 1/3 of the cost. Almost same tint color except comes out a little more red that yellowish red fire lens than Oakley lens. Needed durable lenses for work cause always dropping my glasses and scratching 'em. This way it isn't so heavy on the pocket if I scratched them again. Only issue I have is with this lens if you look at an LCD screen like your phone or TV, you can't see it lol. Wierd. Don't know why that is because Oakley lenses doesn't have that issue but for the price..I'll just have to lift up my glasses. Still definitely worth the 1/3 of the cost of the original lens.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2017
These lenses are amazing!!!!!! I love the color they bring to your view. Driving all day these are going to be a treat to wear all day!
on March 20, 2017
As others have noted, the lenses are a bit thinner than the originals. Color and fit are fine, but they do have a tendency to pop out when cleaning... Still very good for the money and I would purchase their products again.
on March 25, 2015
I tried the other brand of non Oakley lenses and they just don't hold up to these lenses at all. I turn a wrench for a living and always have my sunglasses with me. If they can get scratched they will. These can get scratched but are still very durable. My last lenses lasted for a yr until I wanted a new pair. They tend to be a little darker then the brown tinted lenses by this same manufacturer and took a little to get used to the tint but I love them. I have received many compliments on how they look as well.