Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 182 reviews
on September 6, 2017
if you are into Christian Rock, these guys are one of the best. Top rate musicians too.
on April 14, 2017
Third day rocks and inspires!
on June 22, 2009
I was never impressed with the Christian music I had heard in my youth (80's) and wrote off the whole genre. After receiving salvation a few years ago I thought my prospects of enjoying any kind of Christian rock were dismal. I am so glad I was mistaken.

The lead singer has such a rich, deep, soulful voice and the music is absolutely fantastic.

Revelation is one of my favorite albums produced by them and I own nearly all of their music. I listen to them all the time and thank God for their talent and inspiration. Nothing better to me than praising God and hearing music I really enjoy.

I can even listen to their music with my young children and have no concerns about the lyrics whatsoever. In fact, I'd want them to understand the message unlike most Rock music. By the way, I like everything from classical to Rock. But so far my favorite Christian band is Third Day. I hope to enjoy their music for decades to come.
on May 12, 2010
I owned the Come Together CD before I renewed my faith and for the longest time had no idea it was Christian rock. This Third Day CD leaves no doubt that they are truly a faith driven band. I love every song and find that no matter what my mood is at the moment, when I listen to Revelation I am uplifted and spiritually transformed. A must have!
on August 7, 2017
Always great!
on June 28, 2017
This is an awesome CD Third Day does rock the Christian way thank you
on May 30, 2015
Third Day is awesome.
on June 4, 2015
Everything they do is awesome!
on March 31, 2013
I ordered this CD and found that the CD was defected. So I contacted Amazon and told them about the problem, they emailed me back and instructed me to send it back. The next day I had received a new CD to replace the defected one.
I think that the service that Amazon gives is excellent. Thank you!

The CD is great. This is my first Third Day CD that I have purchased. I love it!!
on June 26, 2014