The Revelator Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "An intricate action novel about one man's journey through a private army of assassins." - Kirkus Reviews
- "What keeps the story humming is its creative unpredictability." - Kirkus Reviews
- "As the death toll mounts and the bullets fly, the reader has no other option but to follow along until all the guns are finally silent." - Kirkus Reviews
- "...a bumpy, explosive ride." - Kirkus Reviews
About the Author
Born and raised in Port Arthur, Texas, he now writes and abides in the Houston area. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- File size : 2453 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publication date : April 8, 2019
- Print length : 393 pages
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B07QJ7VCZT
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1092133399
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #141,045 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And this is some of the best reading I have had in a long time.
Sometimes books will come out too fast, have three great chapters, and leave you spending the rest of the book waiting for it to pick up again.
Others will come out slow, spend too much time world-building and build up to a hollow end, leaving you hoping the second book will be better.
This is neither of those.
It grabbed a hold of me in the first few pages, and didn’t let go.
My dogs, lying shriveled and dehydrated in the corner, begging for sustenance, weak from hunger, surely don’t appreciate the sheer amount of time I lost to this book.
So feed the pets, water the plants, shut the drapes and get ready for a hell of a ride.