BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Revell 1:24 '71 Hemi Cuda 426

on March 19, 2012
Let me start by saying this was the first model anything I've put together in nearly 25 years!! So take my review with that perspective in mind.

My only real complaint about this kit was that I had a few 'fit' issues which is why I gave my review 4 stars instead of 5. The exhaust headers didn't line up well with the rest of the exhaust molded into the bottom of the car. I made it work but it wasn't easy. The other problem was the spoiler. Each of the spoiler uprights had a little nipple on the bottom but the trunk-lid lacked the corresponding hole. I had to cut the nipples off and glue the spoiler down that way, which made placement a bit iffy. Had a similar issue with the side view mirrors. They came separate from the body (which is fine) but had only the tiniest, most vague impressions for where they should go.

That's it. That's all I have to complain about. Aside from that the kit was great! Lots of detail, WONDERFUL instructions, and took to paint very well. One thing the manufacturer did which I really liked was they supplied a lot of engine parts in chrome. In contrast I have a model of a 1985 Camino SS which is molded almost ENTIRELY in white - engine parts as well. So if I want anything to be shiny I have to paint it, which never looks as good.

Considering I got it with free shipping I think the price was right on the money. The seller packaged it up nicely and shipped VERY quickly! I would definitely order from the seller again and, I'm even thinking about ordering the kit again as well just to try it once more now that I've knocked the dust off, so to speak.

**p.s. If I can get my camera to work I'll try to post pics or a short video of the car and the base I made.**
on December 27, 2015
My kit was missing parts and had fit issues. In order to make the hood fit, I had to heat and bend the plastic, and it still comes nowhere near to closing properly with the shaker on top of the engine. Luckily I display it with the hood open so thats not an issue. Aside from that, this is a good quality kit, especially for the price. The detail in the molded pieces, such as door handles, window cranks, and under-hood detail aren't usually found on a model this cheap.

If you're new to modeling, be prepared to spend another $35-40+ on all the glue, paints, brushes, etc. you will need to actually build and complete this kit.
on September 26, 2015
Absolutely beautiful kit that's relatively easy to build, fair amount of detail on its interior and excellent engine detail like just about all Revell kits, . With some good painting and a steady hand you can make this one amazingly pretty.
review image review image review image
on April 22, 2017
Awesome!!! Is detailed but not hard to put together. Great beginners kit.
on August 5, 2017
Awsome kit
on April 5, 2017
It was a gift for a 13 year old.
on July 31, 2012
You will need to paint and glue this model wish someone had made that explicit with the Revell models on Amazon it's a bit inconsistent informing you what level your model will be. However these are superb quality and a lot of fun (extra shopping aside)
on February 20, 2015
Kit went together quite easily .Looks great in original Chrysler go color Plum crazy !Paint is sold under model master at most hobby shops .If you prefer yellow ( Chrysler Lemon twist ) Testors spray yellow is an extremely close match , or Hobbylinc carries the exact Chrysler licensed product , again under model master .
on July 9, 2015
A perfect model
on January 16, 2017
Product arrived as expected in the time frame was desired, thank you very much

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.