- File Size: 357 KB
- Print Length: 80 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 7, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AYK3MGK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#704,841 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #9127 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #10096 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- #10367 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
Revenge Is A Dish Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The romance is strictly secondary. If you are looking for steamy, hot glances or desperate clenches in tight corners, you're not going to find them in "Revenge is a Dish." To be fair, no one's going to be in a very sexy mood while held captive by men fully capable of violence. The focus of the novel is the two protagonists and they rarely move off the stage. Kent and Neil spend some of their time on the back-story, particularly the death of Neil's brother, at other times they are planning how they're going to escape from their prison.
"Revenge is a Dish" gets 3 stars because Stevie Woods writes well and the pacing is good. It's not a romance novel though, and it's sketchy on some details. The novel pays little attention to forging a relationship, or exploring the couple's sexual likes and dislikes. There's only one sex scene in the entire story. The novel leaves you feeling like you're reading an unfinished, but good adventure, especially since two of the main villains just disappear off the stage.
good in the hands of a better writer. And please are you really going to have sex in a hostage situation when the captors could be listening and/or watching? What a total waste of time and money.
I highly recommend you save yourself and your money and move on to a better book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense