Revere 3514027 Covered Saucepan, 2-Quart
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stainless steel vessels and lids for lasting beauty
- Copper Bottom for quick and even heat distribution
- Phenolic stay-cool pistol grips and knobs for comfort
- Handles are oven-safe to 350 F
- 25 year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
|Revere 1400 Line 7-Piece Set||Revere Stainless Steel 7-Piece Set||Revere Aluminum 7-Piece Set||Revere Stainless Steel 10" and 12" Fry Pan Set||Revere Aluminum 10" and 12" Fry Pan Set|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
|Nest & Protect||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quick Measure Marks||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Copper Confidence Core||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart MCP19-18N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 2-Quart Saucepan with Cover
Cook N Home Stainless Steel Cookware 2 Quart Sauce Pan with Lid
Cuisinart MCP193-18N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 3-Quart Saucepan with Cover
IndiaBigShop Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Saucepan/Cookware/Container With Handle Silver Color Size 6 Inch
Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 1-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||H-Y WONDERS||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||IndiaBigShop||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 13 x 8 in||15.16 x 8.07 x 4.92 in||6 x 5.5 x 6 in||15.55 x 8.86 x 5.31 in||5.98 x 5.98 x 2.99 in||11.25 x 5.75 x 6 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||2-Quart||2 qt||2-Qt||3 qt||6 Inch||1-Quart|
|Additional Features||Oven Safe||Electric Stovetop Compatible, Gas Stovetop Compatible, Induction Stovetop Compatible||Dishwasher Safe, Electric Stovetop Compatible, Gas Stovetop Compatible, Induction Stovetop Compatible||Electric Stovetop Compatible, Gas Stovetop Compatible, Induction Stovetop Compatible||—||Dishwasher Safe|
Revere Copper Clad Bottom 2-Quart Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid
REVERE cookware have been part of American history since patriot and silversmith Paul Revere started making copper sheathing for naval vessels in 1801. Paul founded Revere Copper Company which evolved into Copper and Brass, Inc., the makers of Revere Ware Copper Clad Stainless Steel Cookware. Today, REVERE cookware is one of the most recognized and preferred brands of metal rangetop cookware, known by consumers for its legendary heritage, quality and durability. With a strong commitment to consumer research and technological advancement, the REVERE cookware team constantly introduces new, innovative products adapted to changing consumer needs.
A classic for over 65 years, Revere Copper Clad cookware dresses up any kitchen. Engineered of durable, high quality polished stainless steel, the cookware delivers performance, easy cleaning and long-lasting beauty. Revere Copper Clad cookware consists of high quality stainless steel construction coupled with a copper dipped bottom to provide quick and even heat distribution.
The ergonomic 'pistol' grip handle is made of black phenolic and is oven safe up to 350 degrees. Dishwasher safe, 25 year warranty.
CARE AND USE
- All Revere cookware can be used on gas and electric coil ranges. Tri-Ply / Encapsulated cookware can also be used on most smooth-top ranges. Consult the owner's manual of your range for recommended cookware.
- BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME: Wash cookware thoroughly with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
- Oven Use: REVERE cookware can be used in a preheated oven. Phenolic handles and knobs can be used in oven up to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C. DO NOT put in oven when self-cleaning cycle is operating.
- DO NOT use bleach or other chlorinated cleaners.
- To prevent warping, let cookware cool before coming into contact with water.
- To remove burned-on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with plastic scouring pad if necessary.
- Use a non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner to remove heat discoloration (rainbow appearance) or food stains (from starchy foods).
- Salt can "pit" stainless steel surfaces. Add salt to liquid only after it reaches the boiling point and stir to dissolve. DO NOT store acidic or salty foods in cookware.
- Constant dishwasher cleaning will remove the gloss from the phenolic handles and cover knobs.
- It is the nature of copper to discolor through the application of heat as well as from climatic conditions. These stains are merely an oxide film and can be removed with a copper cleaner.
World Kitchen, LLC will replace, or exchange for product of equal value (at World Kitchen's option) any REVERE stainless steel cookware/roaster item which is defective in material or workmanship for 25 years from date of purchase when used under normal household conditions.
Classically straight-sided, this 2-quart saucepan is perfect for making sauces, heating soups, and preparing countless other foods. The phenolic handles and knob are oven-safe to 350 degrees F, so the pan can be used to braise or warm foods in the oven under its tight-fitting lid. Revere's Copper Clad cookware is made of handsome, mirror-finish, 18/10 stainless steel. Copper is cookware's best heat conductor, and each pot or pan has a copper-clad bottom that spreads heat quickly and evenly. The pan has a loop on its handle for hanging on a hook or peg, carries a 25-year warranty against defects, and should be hand washed. --Fred Brack
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product is garbage, changed to 1 star. I noticed the pot was wiggling around while cooking and couldnt believe it had already warped, after only a few uses. I know these pots and I did not overheat or use dry, its simply too thin material for a cooking utensil. Oddly I was able to bend the bottom back (that shows how thin), but then when I used it again a LOUD pop occurred and the pot bent back to its warped shape. I do not recommend this product at all, I am very disappointed in this company.
Don't worry about the one star reviews. They almost scared me out of ordering. This pan looks like the real McCoy, has a 25 year warranty, and of course you do not turn the heat up all the way. With care, the pan should be very serviceable and just what I wanted. Thank you, Revere, for still having metal lids. We had a glass lid from another brand blow up on us, so I am banning glass lids from my kitchen for safety reasons. The 3-quart covered saucepan is just perfect for our Revere steamer especially made for it, so not replacing the pan was not an option. Also we find Revere washes beautifully in the dishwasher. When someone (not me) burns food on, it comes clean with SOS or stainless cleaner, unlike many other brands that have been destroyed in our kitchen. So I heartily recommend this product, even for beginner cooks.
Note that we never put the pot in cold water when it was hot.
Most recent customer reviews
This one seems ever-so-slightly lighter, especially the lid, yet I bet this’ll last me the rest of my...Read more