Revere 3514027 Covered Saucepan, 2-Quart
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless steel vessels and lids for lasting beauty
- Copper Bottom for quick and even heat distribution
- Phenolic stay-cool pistol grips and knobs for comfort
- Handles are oven-safe to 350 F
- 25 year limited warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
|Revere 1400 Line 7-Piece Set||Revere Stainless Steel 7-Piece Set||Revere Aluminum 7-Piece Set||Revere Stainless Steel 10" and 12" Fry Pan Set||Revere Aluminum 10" and 12" Fry Pan Set|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
|Nest & Protect||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quick Measure Marks||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Copper Confidence Core||✓||✓|
Compare to similar items
This item Revere 3514027 Covered Saucepan, 2-Quart
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Utopia Deals||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 10 x 8 in||7.1 x 11.7 x 5.7 in||5.75 x 11.25 x 6 in||8.1 x 14.7 x 5 in||—||7.2 x 13.3 x 4.7 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||2-Quart||2 Quart||1 Quart||2 Quart||2 Quart||Stainless Steel Saucepan|
|Additional Features||Oven Safe||Dishwasher Safe||Dishwasher Safe||Dishwasher Safe||oven safe, dishwasher_safe||Dishwasher Safe|
Revere Copper Clad Bottom 2-Quart Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid
REVERE cookware have been part of American history since patriot and silversmith Paul Revere started making copper sheathing for naval vessels in 1801. Paul founded Revere Copper Company which evolved into Copper and Brass, Inc., the makers of Revere Ware Copper Clad Stainless Steel Cookware. Today, REVERE cookware is one of the most recognized and preferred brands of metal rangetop cookware, known by consumers for its legendary heritage, quality and durability. With a strong commitment to consumer research and technological advancement, the REVERE cookware team constantly introduces new, innovative products adapted to changing consumer needs.
A classic for over 65 years, Revere Copper Clad cookware dresses up any kitchen. Engineered of durable, high quality polished stainless steel, the cookware delivers performance, easy cleaning and long-lasting beauty. Revere Copper Clad cookware consists of high quality stainless steel construction coupled with a copper dipped bottom to provide quick and even heat distribution.
The ergonomic 'pistol' grip handle is made of black phenolic and is oven safe up to 350 degrees. Dishwasher safe, 25 year warranty.
CARE AND USE
- All Revere cookware can be used on gas and electric coil ranges. Tri-Ply / Encapsulated cookware can also be used on most smooth-top ranges. Consult the owner's manual of your range for recommended cookware.
- BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME: Wash cookware thoroughly with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
- Oven Use: REVERE cookware can be used in a preheated oven. Phenolic handles and knobs can be used in oven up to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C. DO NOT put in oven when self-cleaning cycle is operating.
- DO NOT use bleach or other chlorinated cleaners.
- To prevent warping, let cookware cool before coming into contact with water.
- To remove burned-on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with plastic scouring pad if necessary.
- Use a non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner to remove heat discoloration (rainbow appearance) or food stains (from starchy foods).
- Salt can "pit" stainless steel surfaces. Add salt to liquid only after it reaches the boiling point and stir to dissolve. DO NOT store acidic or salty foods in cookware.
- Constant dishwasher cleaning will remove the gloss from the phenolic handles and cover knobs.
- It is the nature of copper to discolor through the application of heat as well as from climatic conditions. These stains are merely an oxide film and can be removed with a copper cleaner.
World Kitchen, LLC will replace, or exchange for product of equal value (at World Kitchen's option) any REVERE stainless steel cookware/roaster item which is defective in material or workmanship for 25 years from date of purchase when used under normal household conditions.
Classically straight-sided, this 2-quart saucepan is perfect for making sauces, heating soups, and preparing countless other foods. The phenolic handles and knob are oven-safe to 350 degrees F, so the pan can be used to braise or warm foods in the oven under its tight-fitting lid. Revere's Copper Clad cookware is made of handsome, mirror-finish, 18/10 stainless steel. Copper is cookware's best heat conductor, and each pot or pan has a copper-clad bottom that spreads heat quickly and evenly. The pan has a loop on its handle for hanging on a hook or peg, carries a 25-year warranty against defects, and should be hand washed. --Fred Brack
Top customer reviews
Note that we never put the pot in cold water when it was hot.
According to the info that came with the product, it was made in Indonesia.
We looked in several local stores but could not find Reverware at all, or could only find large sets, so we ordered it on-line here. Not worth it, it seems.
My wife says she won't buy Revereware anymore.
At first I gave this five stars. A huge mistake! I find it necessary to drastically change my review of this product!!! While searching for a way to change it, I saw that some others with glass topped electric stoves gave lower reviews. We have discovered that every time we put the pot on the stove, when it gets hot it gets a pointed bottom that does not sit flat at all! When the pan is cold, the bottom can be flattened with a rubber mallet, but once heated the same problem comes back. So we are right back where we started when I bought this pot in August of 2014. We need a good pan to cook potatoes, etc. I will look for one that is heavier.