Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Revere Copperclad Bottom 1-Quart Covered Saucepan
|Price:||$19.91 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless steel vessels and lids for lasting beauty
- Copper Bottom for quick and even heat distribution
- Phenolic stay-cool pistol grips and knobs for comfort
- Handles are oven-safe to 350 F
- 25 year limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Revere Copperclad Bottom 1-Quart Covered Saucepan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Grey||Stainless||Try Ply Aluminum||Silver|
|Material||Copper||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||1 qt||1 qt||1 qt||1 qt|
|Finish||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Mirror Satin||Mirror Satin|
|Dimensions||8 inches x 11 inches x 6 inches||6 inches x 11.25 inches x 5.75 inches||6 inches x 11 inches x 8 inches||4.5 inches x 12.5 inches x 6.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.32 pounds||1.47 pounds||1.5 pounds||5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Revere Copper Clad Bottom 1-Quart Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid
REVERE cookware have been part of American history since patriot and silversmith Paul Revere started making copper sheathing for naval vessels in 1801. Paul founded Revere Copper Company which evolved into Copper and Brass, Inc., the makers of Revere Ware Copper Clad Stainless Steel Cookware. Today, REVERE cookware is one of the most recognized and preferred brands of metal rangetop cookware, known by consumers for its legendary heritage, quality and durability. With a strong commitment to consumer research and technological advancement, the REVERE cookware team constantly introduces new, innovative products adapted to changing consumer needs.
A classic for over 65 years, Revere Copper Clad cookware dresses up any kitchen. Engineered of durable, high quality polished stainless steel, the cookware delivers performance, easy cleaning and long-lasting beauty. Revere Copper Clad cookware consists of high quality stainless steel construction coupled with a copper dipped bottom to provide quick and even heat distribution.
The ergonomic 'pistol' grip handle is made of black phenolic and is oven safe up to 350 degrees. Dishwasher safe, 25 year warranty.
CARE AND USE
- All Revere cookware can be used on gas and electric coil ranges. Tri-Ply / Encapsulated cookware can also be used on most smooth-top ranges. Consult the owner's manual of your range for recommended cookware.
- BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME: Wash cookware thoroughly with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
- Oven Use: REVERE cookware can be used in a preheated oven. Phenolic handles and knobs can be used in oven up to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C. DO NOT put in oven when self-cleaning cycle is operating.
- DO NOT use bleach or other chlorinated cleaners.
- To prevent warping, let cookware cool before coming into contact with water.
- To remove burned-on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with plastic scouring pad if necessary.
- Use a non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner to remove heat discoloration (rainbow appearance) or food stains (from starchy foods).
- Salt can "pit" stainless steel surfaces. Add salt to liquid only after it reaches the boiling point and stir to dissolve. DO NOT store acidic or salty foods in cookware.
- Constant dishwasher cleaning will remove the gloss from the phenolic handles and cover knobs.
- It is the nature of copper to discolor through the application of heat as well as from climatic conditions. These stains are merely an oxide film and can be removed with a copper cleaner.
World Kitchen, LLC will replace, or exchange for product of equal value (at World Kitchen's option) any REVERE stainless steel cookware/roaster item which is defective in material or workmanship for 25 years from date of purchase when used under normal household conditions.
Top Customer Reviews
All the good reviews seem to be from 2005 and earlier.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought to replace older version for this pot. It is a bit lighter weigh than the original, but will do what I need it to do.Published 8 days ago by Keith Benthall
Cheaply made, flimsy, hot grips and to top it off- faux copper bottoms that vanish with a simple handwash. Highly disappointed. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Elysian
After cooking in this pot maybe 4 times, it began to show rust. It is lighter gauge than our other Revere pots which we've been using for 28 years. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Dadla Ponizil
When first placed on the burner it tends to rock. After the pan gets hot I push on the rim and it makes the bottom flat.Published 1 month ago by Eileen Hunt
I LOVE this cute little pan. It's just what I needed. The one-quart size is perfect for soups, gravies, sauces, etc. Can't go wrong with any Revere Copper-clad cookware.Published 1 month ago by moonslight
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.