Spring Deals Automotive Magazine Deals New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on April 3, 2013
Although I didn't purchase this guitar at Amazon, I thought it deserved a review, seeing that no one has given one yet.

I own several guitars, mostly solid body. I do own a Reverend Jetstream HB, which is also a phenomenal guitar, easily worth twice what they charge. I was talked into trying the Anderson model by a local boutique guitar owner, and was extremely impressed by the playability, sound, and quality of the guitar. Went back to play it 3 times, then realized I ought to just buy it. That was about 18 months ago. I play this guitar all the time, and love everything about it. It stays in tune phenomenally well, especially for a Bigsby guitar - the locking tuners are great. The roller bridge on it is unique - I'd replace the bridges on my other guitars with this one if I could find comparable replacements. And the sound of the P90s is absolutely incredible. The tonal range of this guitar is very wide, can cover just about any style of music except maybe for metal - the design just doesn't seem to me to be friendly to that amount of distortion. (I like metal, just don't play it, so you may find that it does work.)

If you read the write-up, this guitar has a somewhat unusual brace built inside, with the claim that it significantly reduces the amount of feedback that you normally see from hollow body electrics. In my experience, this is true. While it does give a little more feedback than a solid body, it is nowhere near any of the other hollow bodies I've tried. Again, the design and care taken in Reverend instruments is equal to any of the "big boys" of guitar manufacture.

In one sentence, I would have to say buy this guitar, highly recommended. Reverend produces the highest quality instruments for reasonable prices (no, I don't work for them LOL.) I don't think anyone would be disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.