BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2013
After abusing my circulatory system for many years I started to feel angina in my heart/chest. After 2 weeks of the vitamin regimen the pinching pain is gone--I feel much better. If I had seen a doctor and had insurance maybe I would have been the recipient of a bypass or stent insertions they are in-vogue now-a-days.
on June 1, 2016
This is the best book of several I have. Dr. Sinatra goes over herbs/vitamins which i am very interested in and also how the reverse heart disease. It is up to the person to follow the plan to be successful
on July 26, 2012
Simply the best

The best book I have read so far about cardio disease. It explains everything and makes you hate your cardiologist and the his "FDA" approved meds. However, it did made feel uncomfortable because Dr.Sinatra sells his own products (the ones that suggest in his book) which are by the way very expensive. On a second thought I could find all those products elsewhere cheaper and having the same benefits.
If you don't want to slowly die from heart disease and want to improve the quality of your life, buy this book and educate your self.
Eight years after my cardiac bypass; two years ago my angina came back, and now is gone thanks to supplements, working out and taking only Crestor.

Thanks Doc

p.s. Two more books for heart disease and overall well being: The life plan(Jeffry S Life) & NO more heart disease (Luis Ignarro).
on May 27, 2009
I'm 46 years old, I'm 35 pounds over weight, rarely excercise and don't drink & don't smoke. However, I like cheesy, fatty, & fried foods. I'm a pretty typical middle aged American man. That being said, my wife is constantly on me about my health. She is in great shape, excercises & eats right. I didn't tell her, but I started having tightness in my chest. So, I bought a couple books. This one made the most sense. I've read it twice and I learn a little more each time.

Other reviewers complained that the vitamin program was too extensive. However, from the information, I put together a simple version of the vitamin plan that I felt was appropriate for me. The tightness in my chest is gone, my blood pressure is down, and I feel good enough that I've now been able to work on my lifestyle.

A little more activity each week, fewer fatty foods, and more vegetables. Feeling good from the vitamin supplement program first, gave me the motivation to work on my other problem habits. Not a drastic change, but steps in the right direction. I've now lost 14 pounds & feeling better every day. I keep up the supplement program because if I'm off for more than 4 days, I start to feel it in my chest.

I highly recommend this book. In fact I've bought 3 more & given them to friends and family that I knew could benefit. It worked for me.
on May 2, 2017
Very informative and an easy read, recommended for anyone with heart issues.
on December 14, 2013
I recently had a cardiac arrest and although I am doing just fine at the moment I am looking for a strategy to avoid a repeat.I am 73 years of age and very active with a running and cycling program that is important to me.My concern is with my arterial health so I turned to this book for guidance.I would highly recommend it for what appears to me an intelligent and balanced presentation of the issues concerning cardiovascular health.I plan to retread it in the next month and with my notes visit my doctor to devise a nutritional strategy based on Dr Sinatra's recommendations.
on December 26, 2010
a year after reading this, and taking most of the he supplements recommended, I don't know if I'm better off or not. I don't really feel any different. I did start to take a statin after a heart scan showed a small area of soft plaque. That seems to have altered the lipid profile the most.

I just wish that the MDs that write these books didn't also go out and peddle their advice (with Sinatra, supplements) as I believe this has to alter their objectivity. I'll keep reading and trying to do my own integration of all the advice out there.
on December 28, 2013
While looking for alternatives from taking Cholesterol-lowering medication from my General Practitioner,
and talking to our local Health Food Store, where hundreds of questions are fielded and help is offered,
I heard about Dr. Sinatra's book. I am being educated, making my own choices based on one of the
best Heart Specialists ever and also the reviews of the people who have been helped. The book is
very easy to understand, and clearcut about the risks and the resolutions. Wonderful!!!
on November 20, 2014
Great book. The information in this book has helped me tremendously with my Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure. Since reading this book, I have started taking the recommended supplements and have reversed ALL of my symptoms. I'm looking forward to my next echocardiogram to see what these supplements have done for my ejection fraction. This book really gave me hope, when there wasn't much left.
on October 29, 2013
I have most of Dr. Sinatra's books. Although there is some overlap among them, they each have something to add to my knowledge, hence my care regimen. Following his recommendations I have lowered my cholesterol and b.p. by using recommended supplements, diet and exercise, without Rx's. Even if you are under the care of a medical team for vascular, heart, diabetes diseases, there is much one can and should incorporate into one's health plan to improve quality of life. Dr. Sinatra is a great educator in this regard.