- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (June 24, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764584464
- ISBN-13: 978-0764584466
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 28 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #841,545 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reverse Mortgages For Dummies Paperback – June 24, 2005
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Fully explains how reverse mortgages work
With special advice for the adult children of seniors
Reverse mortgages are a great way for you to keep your home, even on a retiree's fixed income. But with so many loan options, where do you start? Relax! This friendly guide covers all the basics so you and your adult children can understand and take advantage of these handy loans and keep the home you love.
Discover how to
- Decide if a reverse mortgage is right for you
- Shop for the best reverse mortgage products
- Find out if your home is eligible
- Walk through each step of the process with confidence
- Find a counselor who can help you
About the Author
Sarah Glendon Lyons is Assistant Editor of Mortgage Originator Magazine, the leading U.S. trade publication and Web site on the mortgage origination business.
John E. Lucas is a lecturer, educator, and reverse mortgage specialist with more than 38 years of experience in the mortgage industry.