- BOGO! Add 2 58MM Lens Hoods to your cart and 1 will be free. Discount given at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
58MM Reversible Flower Lens Hood (2013 Update) for Canon EOS Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1 650D 1100D 550D and More)
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NOTE: This reversible lens hood is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- Common 58MM lenses include: 28-80mm , 28-90mm , 28-105mm , 55-250mm , 70-300mm , 75-300mm , 100-300mm , 50mm 1.4 , 85mm 1.8. Please note that the lens hood may cause slight 'vignetting' on the 18-55 lens when zoomed out to the widest angle. This occurs with all universal hoods on the 18-55 at the widest angle.
- New and Improved Design for May 2013! We've heard all your feedback and designed a great new lens hood. See product description below for details.
- The only universal lens hood on the market that lets you use a lens cap while having your hood mounted.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied with your lens hood we'll take it back for a full refund.
- Compatible with CANON REBEL (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 1100D 100D 60D)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Weight||0.5 pounds|
|Package Height||1.7 x 3.7 x 4.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 pounds|
Please note that the lens hood may cause slight 'vignetting' (edges appear in view) on the 18-55 lens when zoomed out to the widest angle. This occurs with all universal hoods on the 18-55 at the widest angle. The universal reversible lens hood is a convenient inexpensive alternative for use with multiple lenses.
Please see the images at the top of the page for instructions on how to mount the Goja Reversible Lens Hood.
- New Improved Design (May 2013) - Professional Reversible Tulip Lens Hood
- Finally a 58mm hood that you can keep on your camera at all times. Simply screw the base of the hood onto your 58mm lens. Then snap the body of the hood on the lens facing OUT when you want to use the hood OR facing IN when you want to store the hood in a bag with no wasted space. The only universal lens hood on the market that lets you use a lens cap while having your hood mounted. Super quick and easy release.
- Easy to use screw-mount screws right onto your lens or filter.
- Lens hoods are one of the most important accessories you can purchase to improve the quality of your photos, and usually the most overlooked by beginner and amateur photographers. The addition of a lens hood can help prevent those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
- Please confirm your lens filter size before you order. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or on the inside of your existing camera lens cap. This number is often preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- New Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Our microfibers are made with premium materials and designed to the highest standard of quality.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
Top Customer Reviews
I am using a Canon 70D with an EFS18-55mm lens (standard lens) with a 58mm opening.
The ring that mounts onto the lens does goes on smoothly but is slightly smaller than 58mm and will therefore pop right off with a slight nudge.
Perhaps the locking ring is correct, but since the mounting ring is slightly off - the locking ring does not secure very well either and pops right off with a nudge and will not hold the tulip securely.
The way the tulip mounts onto the mounting ring is very sticky and/or tight and therefore, when trying to take the tulip OFF, it knocks the mounting ring right off of the lens.
Don't be as much of a tightwad like me... spend a few more dollars for something that has a better rating and that does not come in multiple pieces.
It mounts to the filter and the thin nut that is spun on is used to lock down the hood base even more. (by rotating the nut back towards the lens it acts as a double nut, giving better hold)
The hood seems like it is pretty durable and can withstand some beating.
I haven't had a chance to test this in real conditions yet, (going hiking soon and if anything changes, I will try and update this)
Because this is a pedal hood it will not work with the old 18-55 mm lens (the one I got with my T1i kit) because the focusing mechanism rotates the lens/filter, thus rotating the hood as well. Obviously this applies to any external focusing lens.
I don't like to be a harsh person but after my experience I would not recommend this hood to anyone!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Using a Sony 16-50 mm lens with an APS sensor, the mounting adapter causes vignetting in full wide. Front threads will hold a lens cap, but not a 72 mm filter.Published 4 days ago by S. Adams
Stopped using it noticed the edges were visible in the photos could be my error but either way I no longer usePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Used it a few times then lost ir. I don't think I really need it. It didn't cost that muchPublished 10 days ago by P. BENDER