Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 19, 2016
I was more informed about the subject of diabetes than I had been previously.

Dr. Colbert is a well respected authority and is qualified to convey his information to the public in such a manner as to make an easy assessment on ones own health concerning diabetes.
After reading his information I understand ware i stand among the diabetic community. I feel well schooled on the subject of how diabetes can become a part of a persons life - and what to do in order to prevent it from overtaking mine.

Since I started reading his book I have lost 15 lbs and have changed my eating habits. I am well within my target waistline of 34 inches and I am doing my exercises.
I feel good and as a 69 yo male - am in very good shape physically.

I think more people should become as informed as I am and read his book.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on September 13, 2014
An excellent book and a real eye opener for me! Having struggled for years with sugar and carb cravings, this book explained about insulin resistance and gave concrete suggestions for vitamins and supplements.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on March 9, 2015
This book did not include the herbal stuff I expected, but he has a good plan for reversing diabetes. He does suggest you use some supplements that he sells on his web site, but they were too expensive for me. I sometimes get a bit tired of plans for rich people that have no alternative plans for the not so rich.
on December 27, 2012
I found it to be very readable and informative. The information on chronic stress and adrenal fatigue, allergies and inflammation were of particular interest to me.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on March 27, 2017
Excellent info on how to eat properly, instead of all the junk.
on January 27, 2017
I love Doctor Colbert.!! He is very helpful in ALL of is books. You won't be disappointed.
on October 3, 2016
I ordered this for a friend who had diabetes. She said it would help her manage her condition better.
Thanks.
on October 14, 2017
I bought this book when my blood sugar was at 129, followed it and lowered my blood sugar to 95 and have keep it there,,,anyone with high blood sugar can REVERSE IT by following these guide lines
on June 11, 2017
This book will help those wrestling with diabetes to reverse the situation
on July 21, 2016