- File Size: 2241 KB
- Print Length: 54 pages
- Publication Date: January 23, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N6UDKXG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#576,032 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #659 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Computers & Technology
- #894 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- #1253 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
Reviews Wanted: An Author's Guide to Effective Networking with Book Bloggers Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
First Kasey Giard talks about what you need to do before you even begin approaching reviewers. You need to be very clear about your specific genre and audience. You also need to prepare a comprehensive marketing package -- because you in essence marketing your book to each and every blogger you approach.
Next, Giard leads you thorough the process of approaching your short list of reviewers. How to make contact and the information they need. She includes a way to track everything -- who you contacted, when and the results.
And finally, there is a chapter on a topic I've not often seen in any of the other how-to-get-reviews books I've read -- cultivating and nurturing on-going relationships with your reviewers. I'd pay the full price of the book for this information and perspective alone!
If you want more reviews for your book(s) you simply MUST add "Reviews Wanted" to your library.
Even if you have never approached a blogger before because you didn't know how, or because the process felt intimidating, Ms. Giard offers both confidence and encouragement through clear, simple guidelines and the helpful reminder that authors and bloggers are part of the same team through a shared love of books.
I received a free copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.
I traditionally published my first novel nine years ago and have had the blessing since that time of selling my books in both traditional and self-published markets and developing an editing business. Kasey Girard's "Reviews Wanted" gave me just the refresher course I needed to modernize my thinking!
Kasey has a strong writer's voice and doesn't beat around the bush about the tough road ahead for would-be writers, yet she sets the tone in Chapter 1: I am your friend. I want you to succeed. Kasey then proceeds, in Chapters 2 through 4, to outline a business plan to get your books in the hands of those who can trumpet them to the world.
Not only does Kasey's book help you succeed with book bloggers, she offers tips for setting up your website, or in my case, filling in the cracks that come with age on that once-stellar www.com. I've already shared Kasey's link with one client and have another in mind.
For $2.99, writers, this is a great investment in your stories, your message...your life!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills