- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- Anti-Fog Coating coating
- High-impact Polycarbonate lenses exceed Military Ballistic impact Requirements for spectacles and goggles
- Precision manufactured lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side-impact protection and anti-fog performance
- Scratch resistant coating on both sides of lens resists a wide variety of chemicals, including deet
- Thinness ensures hearing protection and headsets work as designed
- Eye Pro lasts, performs and protects through all rigors of combat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Revision's Hellfly Ballistic Sunglasses perform double duty: protecting your eyes from unexpected fragments and environmental elements both on the job and off. Featuring high impact lenses, the Hellfly Sunglasses fuse the demand for sleek, comfortable eyewear with unrivaled sunglassstyle ballistic protection. The Hellfly features flawless optics, wrap-around frames and Revision’s commitment to the highest level of quality.
- Package Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Item model number : 4-0491-0016-P
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : March 6, 2012
- Manufacturer : Revision Military
- ASIN : B007HUB384
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the scratch-resistant, it's better than wal-mart, and worse than lots of other stuff. But for the price point, it's ok.
My huge beef is that the nosepiece seems to dissolve. They are using plastic/rubber that is not remotely sunscreen resistant, and even seems to dissolve and become gooey just from sweating on it. Come on! These are SUNGLASSES! Need to be sunscreen compatible!
I have had these for 4 years now.. I use these for everything, Motorcycle, Hunting , fishing work and so on.
I am a combat Vet and needed something that wont scratch and last. Did I mention 4 years of hard use. They finally gave up on me..But time to buy a new pair.. For the price, these cant be beat. I have tried everything 200$ to these and these win out. You cant go wrong!
By Dre Dawg on May 21, 2017
-They fit my big head
-They look good and seem to be durable
-I would recommend them and purchase them again.
I have had these almost a year now and they are still going strong. I'm not the kind of person who takes good care of their glasses (which is why I usually buy the cheap pairs), and I have not taken good care of these. That being said, these glasses are still in very good condition. They are difficult to scratch, they hold their shape, and the lenses stay put. After using and abusing these glasses for the last year, I can say with confidence that I will purchase these again (assuming this pair ever wears out).