Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 29, 2011
Used this spray to waterproof 2 pairs of sued boots. There was enough to do 2 pairs of women's size tens. The waterproofer worked. I used the boots in 10 inches of snow and also stepped out of the car into a puddle and my feet stayed dry.
on March 6, 2017
It darkened my Timberland wheat colored chukka shoes a shade or two. Not thrilled about that
on June 12, 2017
I use this on new and old suede and unbuckle shoes, and it really keeps them looking great.
on January 14, 2013
My middle school daughter wanted some Bearpaw boots for xmas (thankfully she's too practical for the other brand). We searched around and got a good deal on the color/size she wanted and then I went looking for protection. Yes, I pretty much used up the whole 4 oz just to get two good applications on her 10" boots. I was very thorough. At first you'll have a bit of a panic attack as the boots get 20 shades darker when sprayed but they dried pretty much to the original color (I can't say exactly as I don't have one to check it against). As for texture, I was a bit worried until they dried COMPLETELY and I used a suede brush going in just one direction to bring the nap back up. Not only have they done fine with rain and snowy ground, when her sister accidentally stepped on them with a muddy shoe we knocked the loose mud off, let it dry, and then lightly brushed the remaining dirt out. So buy this, and then go get a suede brush too if you don't already have one.
on March 3, 2017
Double coat on a high top hiker, and a single coat on lower hiker, great coverage. Hiked RMNP in fresh wet snow, no conplaints thus far, only 2 weeks in, I'll check back.
on August 8, 2017
Gear Aid ReviveX Nubuck, Works great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Not much product in the can, the other brands I use have at least 5 times the product amount. Will not buyagain.
on November 3, 2016
If you're wanting to do really good waterproofing, this is only big enough for one pair of boots. However, that was the only thing I needed to waterproof so it took care of my needs. I coated the suede boots extremely heavily.... let it dry/cure for 24 hrs, then did another coat. I feel sure my boots will stay dry this winter
on October 21, 2016
The product seems to work well, however the dispense quit spraying after the first use. Thus it was hard to evenly apply the product to my shoes.
on March 25, 2016
Left spots on my brand new ugg boots. Maybe I didn't use it right.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.