BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 3, 2015
Worked great on my nude suede clogs. The color after the spray and dry was exactly the same! This was my biggest concern. I saturated them twice and blotted them after I sprayed to clean up where the repelant had pooled on the shoe due to its shape. I will staw the suede on my shoes was very short so I'm not sure if a fuller suede would turn out the same. The spray was very easy to use and I had no issue with the stream. Great product!
review image
on February 28, 2013
I was looking for my new uggs. I was afraid since these are my first pair. I read some reviewds to see if anyone had sprayed their uggs. The bottle is small and it made me wonder if it would be enough to spray my Etta espresso uggs. I sprayed a small spot and the next day I could not see where I had sprayed. So I sprayed the pair. I ended up having to rub the solution in. It made me wonder if ugg had already treated it for water proofing. I allowed it to dry over night as directed and they looked great. I tested them out by running water over them and the water just rolled off . I sprayed them again as directed. They dried quickly and look great. No discoloration.
on March 19, 2013
I used this on my Nike tennis shoes as well as my winter boots. One bottle was more than enough to do both pairs, and after 4 months of MN winter, both pairs still repel water like the day I applied it. Buy this product, you'll be happy with it.
I use this to waterproof ALL of my non-waterproof, non-leather shoes. Helps to keep them clean as well as unstained. I've used them on suede and fabric and have been very pleased with the protection. I reprotect my shoes at the beginning of every season (winter for my boots and spring for my flats and sneakers). I bought it in bulk so that I'd always be sure to have enough!
on September 16, 2015
If you need a spray to protect your suede boots, purses, etc. this is it. I treated my boots last fall and wore them to London in October! Rain, rain everywhere but my boots were dry and no dirt or stains. They look as brand new as the day I bought them. I wore them to an American football game, on the tube, walking through the city streets, the buses, toured ancient Scottish castles, an airplane and to the mall. No stains!! Not even a drop of water penetrated. You must buy this. Hint alert! Spray them outside a couple of days before wearing. Spray until saturated and then dry outside. Spray again and let dry. Letting it dry between applications is key. Don't spray too far from the item but do not get too close. Your goal is to saturate without soaking. Don't worry about the light suede turning dark, it dries back to light once the spray is dry.
on September 8, 2017
Not good! May as well have sprayed water on my boots & shoes. Waste of time & money. Treated several pairs of footwear with this stuff and can see absolutely no water-proofing in any of them...the smallest drop of water just sinks right in and discolors every pair treated with this.
on February 20, 2017
Sprayed down my boots and gear with this before the last hiking trip, it works great!
on January 10, 2015
I am so pleased with this product. I got it for my new shoes. One of the pairs is gray nubuck and the other a deep brown suede. This did not change the color of either one. I followed the directions exactly. I sprayed them all over (but did not spray until the spray ran), waited 5 minutes, then firmly patted (note: patted not rubbed) any of the remaining drops on the surface. I let them dry overnight and gave them a second coat. The color and texture of the shoes did not change at all. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it hasn't rained yet, but now I'm not afraid to wear them out if it does. After treating both shoes with the two coats, I had about a third of the bottle left. I treated my daughters Ugg type boots. Boy, does that material take A LOT of spray! I went through the rest of that bottle plus another one just doing a single coat. The suede really absorbed a lot of the spray to get them saturated. Nothing ran though. Once dry, the color and texture remained unchanged. I would buy this product again.
on May 1, 2015
We bought this for a few pairs of suede shoes my husband purchased for spring. As far as the protective factor goes, the ReviveX has delivered. The shoes have been wet for brief periods of time (house to car, car to work, walking the dog, etc) and still look great. Others have mentioned that this product causes shoes to appear a little darker after application. I would say this is true for the most part. On a darker tan pair of shoes, the color doesn't appear different at all. On a lighter tan pair, however, the ReviveX did darken the color a bit. It is uniform, so my husband wasn't upset by the change. If you had a lighter colored pair of shoes that you absolutely did not want to change even the slightest bit, maybe reconsider using this product. I am not sure if you will be able to find a suede protector that doesn't change a light color a little though.
on September 15, 2015
The people that complain of broken spray bottles aren't releasing the safety. Under the handle that you squeeze there is a flat, white plastic tab that must be turned 90 degrees to be able to squeeze the handle. If you don't do this you will break the sprayer. The spray went on well, on Red Wing "muleskinner" boots I can't see that it darkened the leather after drying overnight. How well does it protect? Better Homes and Gardens rated it number one. I'll need to wear the boots for a couple of months for a personal rating.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.