Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 138 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 150 reviews
VINE VOICEon November 15, 2012
It would be five stars, but the shade goes on very pale. It looks almost nude on my lips, but is in fact a light, cool pink. In the tube, it doesn't look like it will appear so pale on application. It is a pretty shade, but when I put it on, it looks nothing like I expected. It glides on like a dream, and yes, you will need to reapply it if your lips touch anything!

It's very moisturizing, a big plus in winter. It contains sweet almond oil, phospholipids, avocado and olive extracts, as well as a dab of hyaluronic acid and vitamin E. It also has chamomile extract, a nice anti-irritant. It does not contain fragrance, though it does have a pleasant scent. This could be from the chamomile and/or "vanilla planifolia fruit." I'm not sure what that is, but it has vanilla in the name, and vanilla smells good.

I'm very pleased with the formuation, and recommend it unless your skin is medium-dark to dark. It may not suit darker complexions; it may look like bubble gum - unless your makeup design calls for pale lip color. I do use a lipliner, L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Lip Liner, Nude to keep it from smudging on my chin :)
on July 1, 2015
It was a tad bit darker than I expected, but you wouldn't call this color dark. It's still a very nice color. Goes on nicely & the consistency is smooth. It's hard to describe the sparkle - it's not glitter at all and they aren't really noticeable but gives the gloss just little something extra. Oh, and when you take this off or it just wears off, there is nothing left on your lips to look like you used to have something there. This is not "teenage" lip gloss. It's very much for adults. As far as reapplying goes.....my lips are very dry and I'm constantly putting lip salve on all throughout the day anyway, so I would say I reapply this maybe four times because I feel like I need my lips to glide together all the time. I would definitely recommend this!
on July 22, 2017
Revlon's Colorburst Lipgloss is the best lipgloss ever....it is not sticky and it is moisturizing. I love this color and it is neutral enough to go with everything. Unfortunately, it is no longer sold in stores but fortunately it can be purchased through Amazon!!!
on April 18, 2017
I love this lip gloss!!!. The color is rich and sensual and I get lots of compliments. I tell everyone to get it on Amazon! You will not be disappointed with it. I highly recommend it...just give it a try!!!!
on June 13, 2017
This lipgloss is very pretty and not sticky or drying. It also lasts a pretty long time considering it is not marketed as long lasting. Also nice that it has no weird smell or taste.
on July 29, 2016
I have black hair, olive skin and dark brown eyes--the Bordeaux shade gives me a bright, healthy, youthful glow whenever I apply this. For daytime use, I apply one coat and blot with a tissue leaving a subtle stain. Also gorgeous as a glossy night time shade.
on September 26, 2016
LOVING THIS COLOR!!! I got sunset peach and I've been searching for a color like this for awhile. The gloss quality is great, smooth, not sticky, no flavor or scent. The color is to die for. Will buy many more!
review image review image
on May 31, 2015
The reason I purchased is this was a favorite that is now discontinued. Unfortunately the two I purchased here were old, had an odd odor and the color was not like the one I originally purchased. When new this product was new it was perfect in terms of color and wear, but I can't use these. Since the price was low it wasn't worth returning (shipping costs).
on October 31, 2016
The only reason I do not like this product is because I thought it was one of the great long-wearing kind that doesn't wear off and this DOES wear off especially if you eat or drink anything. It is a beautiful glossy color that to me was true to color. I use it as a gloss over the 18 or 24 hour products for extra shine.
on May 19, 2014
Beautiful color. Love Revlon. Only problem I have is that it has a faint smell and it isn't something I can bare. I would recommend going to a store and buying this product even tho it is much cheaper online

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.