Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 16, 2010
I tried this product because I was looking for a less expensive option than DHC's Velvet Skin Coat (which I love). This is a great, more economical option! The product has a more lotiony feel than Velvet Skin Coat, but my makeup applies very evenly over the primer. I love the way my skin looks after using this product.

Pros--less expensive than other primers, hydrating

Cons--Doesn't make my skin "glow" like Velvet Skin Coat. Not a biggie, since I rarely go without makeup.
on February 13, 2017
I like it very much,glad I still could get it.
on March 8, 2010
I really like this face primer. I originally got it with the
purchase of a Revlon foundation. It goes on nicely and makes
applying my foundation that much easier. I had a hard time finding
it in the stores and so I'm glad I could purchase it online.
I will be buying it again!
on March 30, 2010
This is a great product. Your makeup will glide on with ease. Try the half face test. You will see a huge difference in how your makeup goes on.I originally bought this at the drug store, but Amazon's 2 pack is a great savings especially if you have free shipping.
on May 17, 2013
I use it with my Revlon Age Defying Makeup. I do not know why I cannot find it in the store. It works wonderfully all day long and really makes your makeup look fresh.
on December 20, 2013
If you wear makeup, this product will help it blend into the skin well. It is a good primer product and I recommend it.
on July 28, 2013
Nice primer, particularly for dry skin. Makeup stays fresh all day - even around the eyes and other sensitive areas.
on June 19, 2010
I've found that I can't use it every day or my skins dries out which (ironically) makes me wonder why this is for DRY skin to begin with. The 3 tubes that arrived appeared to be leftovers from CVS so who knows how long these sat on a store shelf before I got them. I loved this product the first time I bought it but have been unable to find it since- hence my online search and purchase so I guess the only good thing is that I didn't pay a lot for something that isn't living up to my initial expectations. Moving on to try something else now that won't dry my skin out...
on June 28, 2010
I ordered 4 tubes because of the price. However it was much different smell & texture from the original store bought tube I had at home. It was thicker & also it stung my face. I beleive it was either old or not the real thing. I learned my lesson & threw them away.
on August 25, 2010
I will never be without this product. I mix a big pea-size amount in my palm with my foundation; mix, and apply, instead of applying it beforehand. It prevents foundation from looking too cakey, and helps stretch foundation (don't have to use as much of it). I don't know why it's so hard to find in stores. I figure it's just one of those secrets not too many people have discovered! (I use the one for normal/combo skin.)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.