REVLON One-Step Volumizer Original 1.0 Hair Dryer and Hot Air Brush, Black
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- STYLE AND DRY IN ONE STEP: Style, Dry & Volumize Your Hair in One Step, Max Drying Power with 30% Less Frizz and helps reduce hair damage
- IONIC + CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY: Unique Non-Detachable Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the round edges create volume
- UNIQUE OVAL DESIGN: Designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume, and control
- STYLING FLEXIBILITY: 3 Heat/Speed Settings with Cool option for styling flexibility
- SAFETY PLUG: Volumizer 1.0 Original meets U.S. safety requirements, unit is designed for 120 Volt USA outlets only. DO NOT use a voltage converter or adapter as it will damage it
- CARE FOR YOUR VOLUMIZER: Clean air inlet regularly, remove hair from the brush after every use and do not wrap cord around the unit. To keep bristles in best condition let unit cool before storing
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers also search
The Revlon One-Step Volumizer 1.0 Original is a designed hair dryer + Hot Air Brush to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step. The unique non detachable oval brush design smooths hair while the rounded edges quickly create volume at the root for beautifully full-bodied bends at the ends in a single pass. The brush is designed with Nylon Pin and Tufted Bristles for detangling, improve volume and control. Styling flexibility is guaranteed with 3 Heat/Speed Settings and a Cool Option. Built to provide just the right amount of heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. Boosted by Ionic Technology hair dries fast and helps reduce heat damage. The One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets only, we do not recommend use of a voltage adapter or converter, as it will damage the unit. Note wattage will vary depending on the location of use.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.4 x 4.1 x 10.1 inches; 1.57 Pounds
- Item model number : RVDR5222SDI
- UPC : 761318252221 657477769574 657477937638 765381073561 653485442904
- Manufacturer : Helen of Troy
- ASIN : B01LSUQSB0
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,438 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #8 in Hot-Air Hair Brushes
- Customer Reviews:
DO NOT wrap cord around unit when not in use or while in storage as this will cause wear on the cord.
Giving Hair Volume & Drying
Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This thing took me 8 minutes. I naturally assumed, upon finishing, that I had entered some sort of Amazon-created beauty time warp. I checked with my husband, in the next room, and in fact I did not go through a blowout wormhole. The silkier-than-silk style was accomplished by this miracle of a brush in 8 minutes (several more minutes were lost to running my hands through my hair and flicking it over my shoulder while smiling coquettishly in the mirror).
If you struggle with an over abundance of hair like I do, seriously consider giving this amazing contraption a try.
I was originally doubtful about this purchase because of a few reviews that said it was difficult to use on less than shoulder length hair. Mine is layered, just above the shoulder and I've had no problems. I could envision it also working very nicely with a below the chin bob. I do allow my hair to air dry slightly before using it, but it even takes care of the stubborn curls that begin to form before drying. I also use it for next day touch ups after spritzing my hair with a little distilled water.
Other reviews indicated this Revlon device is hard to control because of where the settings are. It's not a problem for me to look at the settings, just as I would any hair device. And, I love the cool setting which has a good, high air flow and I find it's good as a final drying/volumizing step. It also cools the device down so it can be packed safely. That's important because on the high setting, it does get hot.
All said, I'm so glad I purchased my Revlon. At any price, it's absolutely unbeatable.
If you have long hair you know what a pain it is to round brush, so if you want to give your arms a break and do it the easy way I would recommend this dryer/brush.
I did try to use it on my long bangs and I couldn't get the look I want without using the round brush and the regular dryer - so if you have shorter hair then I would recommend the smaller brush that they sell or you will just have straight hair (if your hair is fine).
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.