Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on April 26, 2017
i have used this for years, love the powder + find application is great [i don't bring it out of the house with me, so maybe some people would reapply throughout the day but i don't and also don't notice that i would need to]. i do use a sponge to apply rather than the brush it comes with - sponge application is the best with this. very easy on the skin.
on July 2, 2013
I LOVE this powder. For some reason, I always feel like I need to swap to a high end brand. I don't know why! But I always, always, always come back to this brand. It lasts all day and it is perfect on top of my high end foundation. I love it very much.
on October 25, 2015
This is a good product to give your face a matte look without being too heavy. Unlike some other powders, this won't look cakey on your face. I tried this powder as a lower cost replacement for a bare minerals matte powder. I used bare minerals for years, but now the face powders seem way too heavy - they show pores, highight wrinkles, and look like you've applied makeup with a trowel. I use the photoready powder alone or over foundation.
on February 19, 2017
I have very sensitive skin and oily skin. This is my favorite powder beside Mary Kay's Mineral Foundation Powder. I only have to apply it once and no touch ups are necessary throughout my long days. It also doesn't cause breakouts or make you look like a ghost. It doesn't cake on your skin either. It really looks natural!
on September 1, 2016
I love this powder and probably won't use any other brand. I don't like wearing a lot of heavy makeup, like liquid foundation. But some parts of my face get red very easily. This takes care of that and looks natural, everyone always thinks I'm not wearing any makeup and my face is just naturally even tone.
on March 20, 2013
This face powder is great for women over 40. Dose not cake up like others. The little brush that comes with the powder put just the right amount of powder on you face. Love it.
on March 24, 2017
I've been using this powder for years and will never change. I've never had a problem with shine and Amazon has it for a great price
on August 2, 2016
My all time favorite powder. Can be work alone or over makeup to set.
on March 16, 2017
Waste of money bigtime! Falls apart after minimal use. Buy sandpaper instead!
on October 30, 2015
This didnt have much coverage for me. The brush is useless, seems more like a after liquid foundation powder than a powder with lots of coverage. It also was kind of dry on my skin.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.