Revo Mens Guide Extreme RE4063-04 Polarized Iridium Sport Sunglasses,Tortoise,55 mm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in US
- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- Polarized Iridium
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 29 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Revo's collection of polarized sunglasses allow you to look deeper. Polarize your life. Revo gives you the vision to realize that limits are where life begins. The premium High Contrast Polarized sunglasses redefine the limits of clarity and performance. They allow you to see beyond the ordinary and focus on the extremes of possibility, as far away from the middle ground as you can get. This is life, eyes wide open.
For those with a passion for excellence, Revo sunglasses offer superior lens technology to enhance your view of the world. The Revo Light Management System, derived from NASA technology, works like a graphic equalizer, providing optimal vision and performance.
- REVO Crystal Lenses - Providing unsurpassed clarity and lack of distortion, REVO Crystal Lenses deliver unrivaled optics. Built from proprietary optical glass, this scratch resistant high-grade lens enhances color, clarity, and contrast
- Anti-Reflective Coating - Eliminates any light that bounces off the inside of the lens
- Element Shed - Ensures that virtually all moisture, dirt and oil will roll right off the surface of your lens - keeping them cleaner, longer
- REVO High Contrast Polarization - Polarized light, commonly known as glare, is the bright light that's reflected off surfaces like water, snow and ice. High Contrast Polarization blocks this glare and selectively filters light so you see clear, vivid and natural colors
- Motion-fit - Our Motion-fit system is a patented frame design that precisely positions your sunglasses to ideal locations on your nose and ears. You'll experience a comfortable fit that's free of unwanted pressure points
- Eco-Use - Eco-Use is a nylon frame material made in part from the seed of the castor bean plant. Not only is this material sustainable and more environmentally friendly, it is also exceptionally light and flexible
In 1985, Revo believed that NASA technology was just as suited for sunglasses as it was for satellites. The result? The most advanced sunglasses on Earth. It was a revolutionary idea, to say the least. Today, Revo Polarcast Technology continues to build on this tradition of innovation by using the best materials, design and manufacturing processes possible. It’s this dedication that’s given the world sunglasses that surpass the standard for polarized performance and clarity. Revo continues to partner with adventure-based philanthropists Jimmy Chin and Alexandra Cousteau, and most recently paired up with Australian surfer, Wayne Lynch. The result has been stunning, as Revo continues its mission of creating the clearest and most advanced polarized sunglasses in the world.
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 3.8 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00DPHP5CI
- Item model number: Guide Extreme
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 28, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The glasses come with a silky soft case in white and then a much larger "hard" case in black. The only thing I would change about these glasses would be to have the soft case an easier color to keep clean. And the hard case is really too large (for me) to be toting around. As I bought these glasses for a tour of Scandinavia, and am packing lightly and compactly, the hard case will stay home.
These glasses were rated #2 on a list of 12 best pairs of sports sunglasses. They are definitely great glasses.
UPDATE, APRIL 2015. I keep forgetting to write this update, but here it is at long last.
These glasses are USELESS when it comes to any kind of glare. I just thought people should know. On the water, in the snow, when driving, the lenses do absolutely nothing to mitigate any type of glare. I still wear these Revos all the time, but hate that they don't cut glare.