Revo Styler Rotating Hair Brush
- INCLUDES: REVOSTYLER WAND, LARGE BRUSH HEAD, CHARGING CRADLE, SECTIONING CLIP, COMB, INSTRUCTION MANUAL & VIDEO in pal format.
- The amazing rotating hair brush that quickly styles, helps smooth and shine any type of hair without tangling. From wild to styled in minutes.
- The RevoStyler is so fast and easy to use, that in just a few seconds your hair is instantly polished and beautifully shiny.
- Revo Styler can give you the look you want, without damaging or burning your hair - you will have healthier, more manageable hair.
- Whether you want polish and shine, sleek and straight, a fun flip, bouncy curls or added height, with the Revo Styler, you really can transform your entire look instantly. From a bob to a flip, straight to curly, fun to formal - you can try dozens of different hairstyles in just minutes in front of the mirror.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
That being said I gave it 4 stars for two reasons:
1. Product is heavy and cumbersome, which did take some getting used to. After a few tries however, I am now a pro with salon results in 20 mins or less. And maybe even some bigger biceps.
2. The reason its heavy is because its battery powered. Good - no cord to get tangled with your hair dryer. BAD - product battery life has a limit and eventually will no longer hold a charge. :( So they die over a period of time. If they had better longevity, I would give a 5 starts hands down.
Bottom line - if want volume or you use a round brush to dry your hair, this product is a MUST, but be prepared to replace in a couple of year.
A happy Revo user
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had to return mine. VERY disappointed because I love the product and REALLY want another one but the one I received didn't work.Published on April 9, 2014 by Amazon Customer
I like it easy to use save me money I do not go to the salon to style my hairPublished on October 9, 2013 by Thakafi
I do not ever want to live without my Revo Styler the best thing since sliced bread, a must , my hair looks like I had it done at the Salon every time I wash it, can not will not... Read morePublished on September 19, 2013 by marina obrien