Revolution Core 32 Advanced Balance Board
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MADE FOR BIG TRICKS >> The Core 32 Balance board was designed to give you maximum freedom to pull off tricks like ollies, shuvits, kickflips and more. No tracks, no grooves, no gimmicks.
- ROCK SOLID CONSTRUCTION >> Not just any deck, the Core 32 is built to take a hit and handle anything you can throw at it. This includes the high strength composite roller and board built like a tank. A lightweight, high speed, tank. MADE IN THE USA.
- BOOST YOUR SKILLS >> The Core 32 is not only a blast to use, it improves your overall balance and body control as you use it. This translates to real improvements with your riding in other sports, including heel/toe balance for edging.
- PRACTICE YEAR ROUND >> Can’t make it to the park...or the mountain...or bad weather? No problem - the Core 32 can hold you over. And then some.
- ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
PUT YOUR SKILLS TO THE TEST.
Our advanced, most versatile balance board. Designed to allow maximum freedom for any kind of trick, there are no roller stops or tracks to limit your creativity. The Core 32 is inspired by boardsports such as skateboarding, skimboarding, wakeskating and features super heavy duty construction on both the board and the roller. Go ahead – put your skills to the test and have fun doing it!
THE REVOLUTION CORE 32 BALANCE BOARD
DESIGNED FOR THE MORE EXTREME.
- Bombproof Construction: The Core 32 Board and roller are designed to take on even the biggest tricks you can think of. Big ollies, giant kickflips? No problem. Made In The USA for riders, by riders.
- Full Freedom: With the Core 32 there are no tracks or grooves between the board and the roller. Basically, no gimmicks here - only you and your skills. Concave on the board keeps your feet locked in and also improves your heel-toe balance skills at the same time.
- Roll Control: The Core 32 roller has trick up its own sleeve, a feature that keeps the roller from rolling away from you as you perform and land that new trick. During normal use the roller just works exactly the way you think it would.
IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE, BOOST YOUR SKILLS.
Boardsports are all about balance. Carving up the slopes, shredding the waves, or landing that huge ollie down the stair set. None of these things can go down without good balance and body control.
Using and practicing with the Core 32 can drastically improve your balance recovery and overall body control for boardsports like skateboarding, snowboarding, wakeskating, skimboarding and more. Not only that, its a blast to use anytime, anywhere.
Landing tricks on the Core 32 is a challenge, but we think you are up to the task!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionFull 2 Year Warranty Against any Manufacturers Defects or Malfunction Is Included.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-4 of 117 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This thing blows me away. It is simple and light. This makes REAL skate tricks possible unlike any other roller based design out there. I am 175lbs and it has been durable. It hasn't left a mark on my white carpet either. In less than a month I've landed 360 shuvits, kickflips, and many body varials/shifts. It is a superb workout device for any type of athlete.
So great job revolution balance boards. You have a simple, innovative product. I'm sure my snowboard and ski season will benefit. I only gave it four stars because I feel it could be a little cheaper. But, I strongly recommend this to people seeking a great balance board. The core 32 allows your imagination to be the only limit.
(DGIwire) – What can you buy a kid who lives and breathes skateboarding? Certainly a skateboard, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, t-shirts, protective gear and a helmet are all good ideas. Then, of course, there are sneakers, which are a complete necessity about every three weeks thanks to the effects of grip tape and sidewalks! But what if the kid is turning 13, already has a board sponsor, a pro skateboarder has given him trucks, a few companies are all offering him t-shirts because he’s got online videos tre flipping an 8 stair?! Like I said, what is a fun present, besides a summer at Camp Woodward, for an athlete that thinks skateboarding is as important as breathing?
ReviewLoft decided to research this question. Where did we start? The internet, of course! After seeing all the usual options—which don’t get me wrong—would have all been very graciously received, we stumbled upon a site called RevBalance.com which was offering balance boards.
According to the RevOlution website, balance boarding has been around since at least the 1950s. Likely, we’d guess it coincided with the advent of Cali surfing which soon spawned skateboarding when the drought of the 70s dried up all those pools leaving the ultimate vert drops for adventurous teens to explore. Over the years many different kinds of boards have been introduced, likely also to coincide with the moves from pools to streets. Traditionally balance boards have been a tool for sports trainers to help athletes in all sports to develop their balance and fitness needs. The RevOlution videos were cool. They demonstrated remarkable feats of balance on their finely crafted boards, but also kick-flips and more. Frankly, all of us at ReviewLoft who don’t skateboard but appreciate fitness and skill all wanted to try it!
The balance board package arrived in perfect condition, and we were impressed when the same day we also received an email from Brendon, the owner of RevOlution, asking if our board arrived safely. We responded that it was perfect—but we’d have to wait a few days for the birthday recipient to open the gift.
Last night, the board came out of the box. Three teen boys looked at it skeptically. But then, they got on it: The fun, stumbles, tricks, balancing challenges, shoves, kick-flips and SKATE games started! The RevOlution Balance Board was a major hit!
Best of all, balance boarding can be done just about anywhere, any time, especially indoors which is totally awesome—particularly if you live in the northeast where you have snowy winter days or anywhere when it rains, which is not good for skateboard trucks...or skaters lives!
Without a doubt, this is an excellent present for the skateboarder in your life—or for yourself or any athlete that wants to develop their balance skills. All of us at ReviewLoft will certainly be popping on it: We want a set of those 6-pack abs that look so fine on skateboarders of all ages!
Note: ReviewLoft purchased our RevOlution Balance Board via Amazon and we love it. So, we felt compelled to write a review!