Revolution FIT 3-in-1 Exercise Balance Board Training System
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GAIN NEW MUSCLE, GAIN NEW INSIGHT: Athletes and fitness gurus alike use the FIT to strengthen both body and mind. Carve core muscle groups and improve stability, flexibility, reflexes, recovery speed, and of course, balance.
- BLAST YOUR CORE, AND HAVE A BLAST DOING IT: The FIT is so fun to use, you won’t know you’re working out until your playlist is over.
- FUNCTIONAL CROSS TRAINING: It’s the perfect FIT for sports training. Transform basic exercises your already know into an exciting full body challenge.
- GYM DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Revolution Balance Boards are built tough, by the tough, for the tough. After all, they’re designed and Made In The USA.
- SYSTEM INCLUDES: FIT Board | Extra Grip Roller | 360 Air Cushion | High Density Rocker | Exercise Guide l A New Lease On Life
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BALANCE + PERFORMANCE.
The Revolution FIT is a high performance fitness balance board designed to add a whole new dimension to your workout. This balance training system
will increase the burn and more importantly – the fun in your existing exercise routine. Nobody likes the same old boring workouts!
- The FIT engages your entire body, especially core muscle groups and lesser used stabilizer muscles.
- A great way to challenge your existing routine – take away that pesky “boring” factor.
- Easily incorporate weights, med balls or other equipment you already have around.
- Made from quality materials right here in the USA. We don’t take any shortcuts.
- Use it at your gym, in the office, or right in your own living room. Works on any surface.
THE REVOLUTION FIT | EXERCISE BALANCE BOARD TRAINING SYSTEM
WOBBLE & ROCKER & ROLLER STYLE BALANCE BOARD ALL-IN-1
The Revolution FIT system allows you to quickly adjust difficulty and type of motion on the fly. 3 different bases are included. All bases strengthen core muscle groups, improve stability, reflexes, recovery speed, and of course, balance.
The most stable option, the rocker allows for begginers to get comfortable using their balance board before moving to the more difficult bases. It is also the best option for testing new exercises.
The inflated air cushion provides a 360 degree motion which further engages the joints and core muscles. It is mouth-inflatable (no pump needed!) and can be adjusted for difficulty simply by adding more or less air.
The Roller is the most dynamic and the most challenging base, and will make sure nothing come too easily. Once you become more advanced, this will quickly become your favorite option!
QUICK START EXERCISE GUIDE INCLUDED
Get started right out of the box with the included exercise guide
The Revolution FIT Balance Board can be used by anyone right out of the box, but will also provide a challenge to even the most seasoned athletes and trainers down the road.
The Dura-Soft grip on the top of the FIT make it the most comfortable board to use. Great for both upper and lower body exercises, and even without shoes if you are feeling a bit more relaxed.There are so many ways to incorporate exercises and other equipment that you already own. Use on any surface - In your living room, at the gym, or even outside. When you throw a balance board into the mix, everything becomes more challenging, and more fun.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionFull 2 Year Warranty Against any Manufacturers Defects or Malfunction Is Included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So what makes this board different or better than the other boards? The design and the company. The Revolution FIT Board design, IMHO, is nearly identical to a skateboard or snowboard so a semi-retired boarder like myself can hop on it without much fuss. But if you are not a former boarder don't let that stop you; the design/cut of the board is more approachable than the woods you'll come across. It's wider and just sticky enough with or without shoes.
With regards to the company; spot on...great product and great customer service.
I've got a torn meniscus due to T25/Insanity. Went to 3 Drs; MRI...etc. They all recommended Physical Therapy...but my Chiro went a step further and gave me a prescription workout, which was cool/handy. One of the reoccurring exercise themes is balancing and they call for and use the Bosu in their workouts. Which is fine I have one, but they also use a smaller Bosu and balance board. This is where I started digging.
After trolling online for a while I went to local place that has a very, very good selection of crazy workout stuff. They had multiple balance boards there; the smaller Reebok one, the Indo, GoFit and TheraBand just to name a few. They had more but they sealed up/still in boxes.
I spent a good half hour there; the longest I played with was Indo since it was the closest to what the video exercise list was using. I spent nearly 10 minutes on it; I have GymBoss on my phone and used it (I've spent a sh*t load of money there, they know I'm picky). The Indo board is fine I just didn't love it nor the cut/design...just reminded me of an old school desk.
I ended up purchasing this thing site unseen and I haven't regretted it. I've used it since day 1. In fact the day after I got it I over did it and spent an hour on it. My hips were sore the next day.