- File Size: 5972 KB
- Print Length: 221 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 29, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0073CBMMI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,989,404 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1184 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > History
- #4985 in Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > History
- #5523 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics
Revolution, A Love Story Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Sadly, 90% of the peace movement has always been made of up communist front groups. What they really mean is that the U. S. and other nations should not use military force to stop communist takeovers of nations around the world. Communists could always start wars in other nations and kill however many people they needed to to win, then get down to the real killing once they take power, but no nation could try to stop them without being labeled "warmongers."
Sheehan's use of her son's death as propaganda is proof of what a disgusting and despicable person she is. If he had been fighting for communism, she would praise his efforts.
This book is a pack of lies and twisted truths, and I am sure that Sheehan knows that as she said in a tv interview that her political opinions existed before her son even joined the military.
Funny that she would hold Chavez up as a peaceful man given that he threatened to launch a war against Mexico over some petty thing and regularly threatened his neighbor Columbia with war to support the communist guerillas in Columbia's jungle.
Sheehan treats an brutal dictator as if he were a prophet.
People are suffering in Venezuela's prisons and journalists there have been murdered for the very right to free speech that Sheehan uses to pretend to want world peace when she wants world communism. Caracas has the highest rate of murder in the world and the police won't even try to protect any citizen who isn't a known communist and Chavez worshipper.
Sheehan fails to tell how people, even families, turn against each other under communism, with those for communism hating those who aren't believers. And you must be a true believer or else.Read more ›
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > History
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > History
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics