Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Revolutionary Card Technique by Ed Marlo
|Price:||$71.30 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recommended for ages 12 and above.
- Great GIFT for the magic hobbyist or professional
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Here it is-the legendary Ed Marlo's entire "Revolutionary Card Technique" series all together in one volume! With over 500 pages, more than 1000 illustrations and 14 chapters covering all aspects of advanced manipulation, this is the most complete single reference book on card magic available.
It was a classic in its time and is still an essential volume for any serious card worker's library. Newly edited and illustrated for clarity and ease-of-use, the wealth of information contained can elevate your card work to new heights.
- Preface by Bill Malone
- Introduction by David Ben
- Cardician Marlo by Frances Marshall
- Detailed Contents
- I. Miracle Card Changes
- II. Action Palm
- III. Fingertip Control
- IV. The Side Steal
- V. The Tabled Palm
- VI. The Faro Shuffle
- VII. Faro Notes
- VIII. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part One)
- IX. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part Two)
- X. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part Three)
- XI. The Multiple Shift
- XII. Card Switches
- XIII. Estimation (Part One)
- XIV. Estimation (Part Two)
Pages 538 - Hardbound