Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on September 15, 2015
Terrible. I don't think this book had an editor. Basically, the author slaps whatever crazy food combination he wants onto a pizza crust, gives it a corny name, and considers it edible. Some of the combinations are downright disgusting. There is very little guidance as far as prepping the ingredients, and this could be frustrating to a beginner. I am a very advanced cook, so I can catch things like this easily but it could be frustrating for some. For example, one of the dessert-type pizzas calls for a can of condensed milk to be spread across the crust. Say what? If you used a can of condensed milk, it would run all over and create a mess. What the author means is a can of sweetened condensed milk. See what I mean about the lack of an editor? I'm very glad I bought a second-hand copy.
on March 26, 2017
Really good value
on October 21, 2014
Really enjoy this book and love the Mac&Cheese pizza with chilies. Although I usually enjoy a nice homemade tomato sauce and buffalo cheese on my pizza... This one is great for when you want to step out of the box.
on July 14, 2014
I love to own and use original and well illustrated cookbooks, and this book has definitely filled a gap in my collection. The instructions for making your own dough and sauces, as well as the great variety of combinations of toppings will provide readers with many hours of gastronomical enjoyment, both in the preparation as well as the tasting of these innovative creations. The layout of the book is very pleasant, and the illustrations and photos are top notch...Take your time and try out these suggestions, you will become the favorite pizza guy in your family and among your friends....thanks Dimos for sharing your secrets!
on February 4, 2015
The recipes are definitely different than the typical pizza but doesn't really offer any plain and simple options as well.
on August 10, 2014
I have dog-eared so many pages in this book! These are pizzas that you probably have never dreamed of. Some recipes I can just make, others I have made more to my liking. There is an excellent recipe for pizza dough but if you are lazy you can buy it in the grocery store. Enjoy!
on August 16, 2014
Let's get down to brass tacks, if you're looking at this book, you've probably moved beyond the norm of pizza. Not that you can't find helpful, normal recipes and ideas in this book about making your own thin crust pizza, but chances are, you want more out of your pie of choice. It's all in here. From the dough to the sauces and topping combinations, pretty much every angle of the 'za making process is covered. You can go as simple as you like or as wild as you want.
on July 23, 2014
It is well designed, easy to read, and informative. The photos are creatively shot and incredibly appetizing, even to my wannabe vegetarian husband.
I hope Dimo's expands to my town!
on August 26, 2014
Very nice ideas!
on October 19, 2014
Overrated! This book is more about shouting than cooking and bragging about wild combinations of food for pizzas. It seemed to be more of a regional or radical food concept that real food. iIwas disappointed and I own a couple hundred cookbooks. Cooking creatively is my thing. There are better choices for Pizza lovers.