- File Size: 205 KB
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Path Insight, LLC; 1 edition (May 20, 2012)
- Publication Date: May 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0084X7YFO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,827,341 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Revolutionize Business & Life: Kick Start Growth, Automate Sales & Live the Life You’ve Always Imagined Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If you want to create lasting change in your life this is a great read.
Patrick outlines simple steps to move you forward in essentially any area or your life that you wish to grow - don't underestimate the power of his words and the simplicity in the steps he lays out as they have been time-tested and he is living, breathing proof this approach works.
Not only are there critical success steps for any entrepreneur but there is an inspiring approach to paying it forward that I have taken away for my own business.
I would recommend this book to any entrepreneur or business looking for innovative ways to take their business and life's purpose to the next level!
- I am glad this was available on the Kindle, which is how I consume books/magazines lately;
- Even better, text-to-speech is enabled, freeing my hands for other activities;
On to the details:
I titled the review "On the edge" for two reasons:
1. Numerous moments of "why didn't I think of that" where novel insight transitions to common sense, in retrospect, and;
2. There is a fuzzy quality to the presentation that is one part lack of polish and two parts room to own your own personal execution;
- Book is well laid out and the progression is straightforward;
- You can tell that he is passionate about the topic;
- Concepts presented in an integrated manner that ties together seemingly disparate threads;
- The end goal of an abundant life is the clear bogey throughout the book;
- Sometimes you think he's had a bit too much of the kool-aid. That said, it wouldn't be a paradigm shift if it wasn't revolutionary in some respect;
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Books > Self-Help > Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help