Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dual Deck Revolving Card Holder
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: 1-Pack|Change
Price:$6.17+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 14, 2008
Works well for 1 deck, but we play Canasta with 3 decks, so it's a little shallow and tips a little when 3 decks are in one side. But it's the best one I could find. I doubt it would work for 4 decks.
on February 8, 2013
This unit does not hold two decks on one side but it does hold two decks if you put them into both sides. Not the way one would use it.
on March 11, 2007
These are wonderful card trays, especially good for Hand & Foot.
on January 15, 2007
We liked the product we use it when we play canasta it it super for that I would recommend it!!
on February 11, 2007
Product is excellent, exactly as pictured. Just what I needed. It's sturdy and turns easily.
on October 2, 2007
This card tray has made games so much easier. I have tried so hard to find one to work with my boys and I am SO PLEASED with my purchase.
on July 5, 2008
Just what every Canasta player needs It rounds out the game making much more enjoyable.
on August 16, 2015
Ordered this cause we play cards at a big table and it's not always easy for some people to reach the deck. The cushion on the bottom makes it slide easily and you don't hear the screeching from card holders without the cushion on the bottom. It does rotate but we didn't really need that feature. Great product for a great price.
on January 20, 2016
This is the handiest gadget! My family plays a lot of cards and we have to keep moving the deck so that others can reach it. This has worked very well for us. It has just enough "stick" on the bottom so that it doesn't slide around on it's own, and there's nothing on the bottom that scratches my wood table. Very happy with this!
This will hold 2 decks of cards, maybe three, but no more.
on April 12, 2016
My family and I recently started playing a bunch of different card games, and with 4-6 of us usually playing we got tired of reaching for the deck and discard piles around a large table. This works well for that as not only does it rotate (spin) but we can easily slide the deck and discard pile to the next person for easy reach and access. We use standard size playing cards which fit well into this deck holder, although this will accommodate the larger cards as well.

We are starting to get into additional games that require two decks, and is where this card holder is less effective. I knew this when I ordered it so not an issue for me but may be for others if they don’t realize this.

Pros;
Swivel base that moves freely
Holds one deck and one discard pile, or two decks side by side
Large enough to hold standard and larger playing cards
Great price