|Item Weight||1.19 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 4 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||54898|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
XOOL Revolving Punch Plier Kit, Punch Hole Tool including Punch Plier, Brass Pad, Screwdriver and Grinding Rod for Belt, Saddle, Watch Strap, Shoe, Fabric, Paper, etc
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Multi-function】 Ideal for use on a variety of surfaces. It is an awesome tool. The punch plier is commonly used for punching round holes in leather, belts, plastic, rubber, canvas, fabric, cardboard, saddles, and similar materials; especially useful as a leather hole punch. It has 6 different sizes, which is perfect for home hobby or commercial use. Hole size dimensions: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm and 4.5mm. And the six tapers are very sharp to meet the maximum demand.
- 【High Quality and Safety】 The durable punch plier is made of plated steel that is high hardness, good toughness and durable. The surface of metal deal with spray lacquer process to avoid oxidation. The brass pad adopts the thickness design to guarantee on safety. And in our kits, we add grinding rod on it for easy cleaning.
- 【Ergonomics Design】 The professional punch plier adopts double lever mechanism to greatly save your strength. Powerful and do not require much strength to get perfect holes. Powerful penetrability makes the work easier. And the punch plier has an anti-slid and environmental protection handle. The non-slip handle provides greater comfort, which guarantee on long-lasting working.
- 【Convenient Storage】 In the bottom of punch plier, there is a stainless buckle. When you don’t work, you can buckle the safe lock. And the punch plier will become small to save your space.
- 【Excellent Product Performance】 The unique design of punch plier allows for use with one hand and gives you the ability to create stronger punches; especially useful as a leather hole punch. Convenient spring tension gives superior power and comfort, fits your palm and allows for maximum force output. Comfortable design for easy punching and less hand fatigue.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
XOOL Professional Leather Belt Hole Punch
XOOL Punch Plier is an awesome tool. It adopt high quality plated steel for extra sharp cutting, has double lever mechanism and is professional quality so it will last longer than some other brands on the market.
Excellent High-performance Kit
The punch plier is commonly used for punching round holes in leather, belts, plastic, rubber, canvas, fabric, cardboard, saddles, and similar materials; especially useful as a leather hole punch.
Designed for punching neat holes in belts, bags, horse tack & saddles, shoes, sandals, pet collars, id & store cards and for many different craft projects.
We think you will love it very much!
XOOL Professional Belt Hole Puncher Kit is a Smart Choice for Home & Craft
- 1 x Professional Punch Plier
- 1 x backup Brass Pad
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Grinding Rod
When you use the punch plier, please add on a cardboard between pad and belts or other things to keep the best hole. And this method is helpful for prolonging the life of punch plier.
Hole size dimensions:
- 2 mm or 5/64 inch
- 2.5 mm or 3/32 inch
- 3 mm or 1/8 inch
- 3.5 mm or 9/64 inch
- 4 mm or 5/32 inch
- 4.5 mm or 11/64 inch
When you rotate the wheel difficultly, please loose the screw as the picture shown.
The convenient handle clasp makes our XOOL leather hole puncher easy-to-store in any tool bag or drawer when not in use. The sturdy rotary hole sizes also lock into place for safety.
Double lever mechanism to greatly save your strength. Powerful and do not require much strength to get perfect holes. Comfortable and anti-slip Grip-Handle can improve your work efficiency.
Easy to use:
Unscrew as indicated in photo. Turn the
wheel anti-clockwise to the desired size. Convenient spring tension gives superior power and comfort, fits your palm and allows for maximum force output.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It would just have been nice if they were indiviually marked. Punch also comes with a screw driver, an extra base plate as well as a cyclindrical rasp file to clean out and re-hone/sharpen each die.
*TIP#1: Put a thick piece of cardboard or 5 sheets of paper on the bottom of what you are looking to punch through. This allows the punch to go completely through your item for a clean sharp punch and also helps to keep down the wear and tear on the punch strike plate.
*TIP#2: Work from the good side down. Punch your hole through the finish side down. This should help avoid any messy end cuts.
So far so good. I would definitely purchase this item again.
Like me you may now be suffering from sagging pants. This is an unfortunate effect of losing inches from the waist so fast that the notches in the belt can’t keep up. In my case I ran out of notches.
Where sagging pants may be okay for a teenager, the look just does not make it into the office. The HR Policy Handbook does not directly address sagging pants, but it does say:
“As a professional services firm it is important that we project the appropriate image to our clients, partners and the public. We expect our employees to dress appropriately for the occasion and exercise good judgment in their choice of attire and personal grooming.“
The message is clear, sagging pants are not acceptable.
So, what to do? New belts are expensive and if you are losing inches like me, you would need to buy a new belt every week.
There is hope and it is the XOOL Revolving Punch Plier Kit. With this simple but effective tool you can add belt notches as fast as you need them. In just minutes, I have added notches to each of my belts. No more sagging pants. Now my pants stay up, I look professional, and I’m HR policy compliant.
It wasn't obvious to me on how to close or lock the tool after using it. I discovered that you had to turn the punches in between individual punches to close the handle. These minor issues are not enough to take a star off due to the low cost and high performance of this tool.