|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Leather
- Hand Wash
- Reward Men's Classic Reversible Dress Belt
- Reversible swivel plaque buckle
- 35mm flat laminated strap
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
This classic reversible dress belt reverses from black to brown
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 10.1 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007W0WQEY
- Item model number: 11PL0160
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
"Genuine Leather Upper, Synthetic Leather Lining, Made in China." So it is a sandwich of two veneer pieces of leather with some man-made material in between. I have another belt purchased at a major department store, marketed by a company that also sells riveted jeans, that is embossed with the description "Genuine Leather Top, Bonded Leather Lining." It is about six months old and is frayed similar to a piece of cloth along the sides that come in contact with the buckle and at the two holes that I use. The thin leather veneers have also cracked on both sides of the belt. It looks awful and I can only assume that the belt in question will look very similar with time. It certainly is not what I thought I was purchasing and I am very disappointed. I would suggest that the company that markets this belt is not reputable and not a company to do business with.
as a reversible belt- you would return this (ie, 0 stars).
As a black belt - it is great (5 stars)
net result is that it's ok (but it depends on what you want - and whether you 'reversible' is a big requirement).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not one piece of leather, made of two long strips glued together. The glue is failing at the back and peeling apart so there is a crack in the belt.Published on February 4, 2014 by Ann