2-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Rapid Rewards Deluxe Dog Training Bag with Belt by Doggone Good!
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Professional Quality: Doggone Good is a small company well known to professional dog trainers for making carefully designed and durable training bags. The Rapid Rewards bag is a very well-made and versatile dog training bag that you will love for years! Easy Open / Close Magnetic Opening!: The Rapid Rewards Bag has a magnetic closure with cord-pull for quick open/close operation.
- Roomy Main Compartment: Ergonomically shaped with gray interior lining for better visibility of treats. It easily accommodates 3 Cups of treats. A tennis ball would also fit with plenty of room for treats. Divider Panel: The Rapid Rewards Training Pouch main pocket has an inside divider panel with Velcro closure to store different treats or any item.
- Side and Front Pockets: Two small side pockets with a waste-bag dispenser feature (one side only). Small pockets can fit clickers, whistles, poop bags, etc. D-ring attachments on the small side pockets allow you attach gear with carabineers, etc. There is also a roomy front pocket with Velcro closure. The front pocket is large enough to store a small leash or a handful of treats. Zippered Back Compartment for Your Phone!: Roomy enough for cell phones, keys, credit cards and more. Here at Pet Expertise, this is our favorite feature (along with the divider panel)!
- Wear with Belt (included) or with Clip: The Rapid Rewards Bag Attaches to a belt or waistband with the Doggone Good custom-made molded belt clip that is beefy and has a strong positive grip (unlike most belt clips found on gear). It also has belt loops to attach to a waist belt.
- Details: 5.75" Wide, 6.75 " High and 2.75" Deep (when open). Low profile design when closed. Made of durable 600 denier polyester ("backpack") material. Machine washable (line dry).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Rapid Rewards Training Pouch is the newest training bag from Doggone Good. Rapid Rewards is designed for serious dog trainers and has loads of features. It is great for anyone who wants top flight gear, with a roomy main compartment and other goodies for use during training, outings, and anything that comes up while enjoying life with dogs!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There are so many pockets on this thing it is like some of my Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags.
You can see a roll of poop bags fits in the side pocket. A little tight with a new roll, but works. My clicker fits snugly into the other side pocket.
The back zippered pocket will fit my Samsung S3 if I squeeze it. Could also easily put it in the front Velcro pocket (but not closed).
I like the magnetic closure for the top of the bag. Dog doesn't hear it open. It does not automatically close but is easy to do with a tap of the hand. The main pouch is very large. Really more than I needed for my little dog. Inner pocket has a Velcro closure and is quite roomy.
Bag is quite big but lies flat against my hip so not too obtrusive. Mine came with a nylon belt which I haven't used yet but am hoping to use as a way to tether the dog leash to me in the future.
Seems sturdy but it's still new to me. See pic of tag info for materials/cleaning.
I'm not a dog trainer, just invested in working with my new dog.
Hope you find this info helpful!
I was wrong.
The material of the bag seems to be lower quality than what I had before and a bit too deep for my liking. I really have to reach in the bag to get a treat, which wastes precious time when training a dog (If you are training correctly).
The opening is not very large, so for someone like me with large hands and fingers, it makes it even harder to reach in and grab small treats effectively. Another time waster.
While the magnet help keep the top closed, it only really holds the middle of the top part of the bag closed and there are gaps on the sides of the opening when it is (closed). I don't like this because if I am running with my dog, treats tend to pop out of the "Closed" bag.
I do like the side clips since I can clip some poop bags and a clicker in the sides and makes for less of a hassle in that aspect, but that is not the reason I purchased this.
Overall, I will be using this since I don't have money to spend on another bag at this point in time, but I can't recommend this to any experienced dog trainers out there.
I definitely prefer the magnetic closure design to a hinge design but in this product the material that secures the magnet is not durable enough for long term daily use. I wear this pouch about 12 hours a day, every day and it failed after about 4 months. It might be suitable for more casual use.