- Save 10% on Kingston Canvas Go! 64GB microSDXC Card when you purchase 1 or more Selected Rexing Dash Cam offered by RexingUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Kingston Digital 16GB microSDHC when you purchase 1 or more Selected Rexing Dash Cam offered by RexingUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam 2.4" LCD FHD 1080p 170 Degree Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with Sony Exmor Video Sensor, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- DISCREET DESIGN: Signature low-profile design allows the V1 to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead.
- FULL HD RECORDING: Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor captures beautiful Full HD 1080p video @ 30fps. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
- 170 DEGREE ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENS: The 7-layer glass lens opens up to capture a sweeping view of its surroundings.
- LOOP RECORDING: Recorded video is split into 3, 5, or 10 minute segments. When memory card full, new recordings will automatically overwrite the oldest segments. Supports high-endurance micro SD memory cards up to 128GB in memory size.
- ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION (G-SENSOR): When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked video will be kept safe from being overwritten.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Full HD Recording
Full HD Video with Sony Exmor IMX323
Creates a beautiful, vivid picture of the road ahead by honing in on the details that other cameras might miss using its built-in Sony IMX323 image sensor.
170 Degree Ultra Wide Angle Lens
With its 170 degree ultra wide angle lens, you can mount the camera nearly anywhere and still capture the entirety of the road.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
The camera automatically adapts by fine-tuning the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.
Ready to Use
Loop Recording and Gravity Sensor
With Loop Recording, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings when the memory card is full. When the G-sensor detects a collision, the current video will be locked.
The camera is easily mounted to your windshield using the included adhesive mount.
High Temperature Resistance
With a 140°(F) operating and a 160°(F) storage temperature, the V1 is ready to record in any climate.
Class 10 or higher Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card. Supported memory sizes range from 16GB to 128GB (not included).
NOTE: Please don't use SanDisk Ultra cards with our cameras.
In order to meet your feedback, we are constantly improving our products through firmware updates.
|V1||V1 3rd Gen||V1P||V1P 3rd Gen||V1P Pro||V2|
|Max Video Resolution||1080p||2160p||1080p + VGA||2160p [Single] 1080p [Dual]||2160p [Single] 1080p [Dual]||2160p [Single] 1080p [Dual]|
|Camera Type||Front||Front||Front + Rear||Front + Rear||Front + Rear||Front + Inside|
|Rear Camera Support||✓||✓||✓|
|GPS Logger Support||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional||Built-in||Optional|