- Series: Research in the Teaching of Rhetoric and Composition
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Hampton Pr (August 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1572733845
- ISBN-13: 978-1572733848
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,131,897 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Rhetoric and Ideology of Genre: Strategies for Stability and Change (Research in the Teaching of Rhetoric and Composition)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured education & teaching resources
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?