- Series: Praeger Series in Political Communication (Hardcover)
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Praeger; 2 edition (October 30, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0275943402
- ISBN-13: 978-0275943400
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,565,592 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1152 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Communication Policy
- #4833 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #5384 in Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rhetorical Studies of National Political Debates: 1960–1992, 2nd Edition (Praeger Series in Political Communication (Hardcover)) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
ROBERT V. FRIEDENBERG is Professor of Communications at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. He is a former communications consultant with the Republican National Committee and coauthor, with Judith Trent, of Political Campaign Communication (Praeger, 1983 and 1991).
Browse award-winning titles. See more