Rhino Laces Unbreakable Shoe Laces, Reflective Black, X-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The only guaranteed to be unbreakable, fire proof and cut proof shoelace available
- Created by wildland firefighters
- Length 78 inches, enough for 10 - 14 eyelets
- Your boots are only as strong as your laces
- Patent pending Formula
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wildland firefighters adam and Justin were tired of broken and burned boot laces, so they developed Rhino Laces to stand up to the daily torture they put their equipment through. Rhino Laces are made from a strong inner core wrapped in a blended sheathing and are capped with solid metal lace tips. They are assembled by hand in the u.S.A. And must pass very high quality standards before being shipped to our customers. Your Rhino Laces will not burn through or wear out and simply won't break under the stress of a hard job. They are guaranteed for life and we'll replace them for free if something happens. Rhino Laces come in 5 colors and 9 sizes to fit and match any boots you have. We recommend measuring your existing boot laces to get the proper size when ordering below.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 78 x 1 x 1 inches; 0.35 Ounces
- Item model number : Rhino-ReflectiveBlack--78
- Date First Available : April 24, 2014
- Manufacturer : MODA Works, LLC
- ASIN : B00JWWIHR0
Best Sellers Rank:
#683,632 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #5,032 in Hiking Footwear & Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+Never loosens up
+Stays in place
-Stong material of lace makes it a time consuming job when actually putting on the shoe.