Rhino Toys Oball Original (Colors May Vary)
- Rhino Toys products have been designed to provide innovative, tactile and high performance fun
- Rhino Toys is a young toy manufacturing company based in Santa Cruz, CA
- A ball full of finger holes that is incredibly easy to catch, captivating to hold, and safe to throw
- Shiny, smooth, flexible, durable and virtually indestructible
- 100% dishwasher safe, PVC, latex and phthalates Free
- It was founded in 2001 by David Silverglate, a toy inventor, and his wife, Suzanne
- Oball is the ideal ball in every situation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
edited to add: the customer service people at this company did replace my ball and seemed very concerned and surprised that I had the problem I had with mine. They even wanted to examine my oball to see the problem it had firsthand.
Unfortunately, that same unique design makes other features of the ball less desirable. It doesn't bounce well, it's hard to throw well, and it's awkward to catch.
So, if the main goal is a ball that a baby can play with, by him/herself, but not do much activity with, then this seems to be a good choice. Otherwise, we've found that our son prefers his other toy balls more.
(Also, take a close look at the dimensions. We were surprised at the size--rather small.)
The ball is great for building motor skills and makes for a fun time for the younger children who are still learning to catch a ball-or is a great baby safe toy!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great little toy for infants. It's easy for them to grab and manipulate. Attractive colors. Very well made.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Evidence
Baby loves it most of the time :) (some days she has no patience for anything :))Published 1 month ago by tabdelicious
My son is 4.5 mos. now and as soon as he could grab, he loved this. He tries to bite it -- it's very soft. His eyes light up when he sees it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by matureunicorn
Great product great seller
Baby loves it ,she is 15 weeks and she loves it and grabbing it whenever she sees it