Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on August 16, 2011
These chips sounded so wonderful when I read about them. I had eaten sweet potato chips before but they were not very healthy. This particular brand by Rhythm sounded like it had it all. Tasty, healthy, gluten free, vitamin A, etc.. Unfortunately I ate one bag and they were tasteless and downright unpalatable. Unfortunately I am left with another 5 bags, which I guess I will give to someone I don't like...lol.
on April 12, 2012
This was my first time trying these sweet potato chips and I am so happy to find a healthy snack! These are a much better alternative to fried sweet potato chips. I had them this weekend with guacamole. I'd recommend these chips to anyone looking for a snack that you don't have to feel guilty about!
on June 13, 2011
These sweet potato chips are the worst food I've ever tasted in my life. Something like this should NOT be allowed to be sold and I it's too bad they are sold on Amazon. My husband and I tried the chips and could not get even one down. We took them to our son-in-law who is into very healthy eating and eats lots of healthy organic foods. I told him I ordered these just for him as one of his favorite foods is anything sweet potato. I did not mention our reaction to the chips. He took one bite, said they were the most disgusting thing he had ever tasted and threw all the bags in the trash. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY - these are awful!
on July 5, 2011
These sweet potato chips were advertised as good, wonderful etc. I found them unable to be eaten and now I have to throw them away because I cant even eat them. They are like eating hard paper or maybe worse. They are the worst diet chips I have ever tasted. I sure wasted 15 dollars!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.