Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ricard Bunnel G2 Violin Outfit 4/4 (Full) Size..." and save 44% off the $499.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Musical Instruments Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor coverage plus accidental damages caused by drops and spills
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Cost
Ricard Bunnel G2 Violin Outfit 4/4 (Full) Size...
|Price:||$279.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1-rated customer service in the U.S.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. Outfit includes everything you need: genuine Brazilwood bow, case, rosin, high quality shoulder rest, digital clip-on tuner, "Intro to Violin" book, and D’Addario Prelude strings.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Ricard Bunnel G2 Violin Outfit 4/4 (Full) Size...
Ricard Bunnel G1 Violin Outfit 4/4 (Full) Size
Bunnel Basic Clearance Violin Outfit 4/4 (Full) Size
Bunnel Pupil Violin Outfit 4/4 (Full) Size
Louis Carpini G2 Violin Outfit 4/4 (Full) Size
Mendini 4/4 MV500+92D Flamed 1-Piece Back Solid Wood Violin with Case, Tuner, Shoulder Rest, Bow, Rosin, Bridge and Strings - Full Size
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kennedy Violins||Kennedy Violins||Kennedy Violins||Kennedy Violins||Kennedy Violins||KK Music Store|
|Color||Rich, dark brown oil-based finish||Rich, dark brown oil-based finish||—||—||Warm Reddish-Brown||—|
|Instrument Size||4/4||4/4||4/4 (Full)||4/4||4/4||4/4-Full-Size|
|Size Map||—||Full Size||Full-size||Full Size||4/4||—|
THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings to you. Each violin is completely assembled and setup in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We guarantee that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at this price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
• Lifetime Warranty
• Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Hand-carved, custom-fit maple bridge
• Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
• Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
• Strong, responsive, high-grade Brazilwood
• Durable, real Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
• Metal-mounted, real ebony frog
• Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
• Durable oblong case with straps, music pocket, tons of storage & genuine YKK zippers
• High Quality Shoulder Rest - not a cheap version provided by other retailers
• Rosin, built-in fine tuners
• Extra set of Portland Strings
• “Intro to Violin” book
• Digital clip-on tuner.
Top customer reviews
buying this helped make my violin dreams real.
came with rosin that had fallen apart,
but customer service won back my heart.
i've played piano since i was four.
violin for 6 years, but in high-school, no more.
now i'm back to read that violin score,
buy this kit for you, you won't be sore.
The first violin I ordered was one of those cheaper types - for around $60. It served the purpose and did help me get started with playing the instrument; however, after two months I felt I needed a better quality violin as the horrible squeaky sounds produced by my first instrument made my practice sessions almost unbearable.
After doing some research and reading numerous positive reviews of Kennedy violins, I ordered their Ricard Bunnel G2. As others have mentioned in their reviews. when I received the violin, I could immediately see the difference between my old instrument and the new one. It had a beautiful dark brown finish, pegs that actually stayed in place and a nice set of strings. I was already impressed but when I started to play the violin, I fell totally in love with it as the sounds it makes were magnificent.
The outfit itself was remarkably good, too. Besides a well-made light bow and a spacious case, It also included an extra set of strings, a wooden shoulder rest with a beautiful velvet bag for storing it, a tuner, a good-quality large rosin, a cloth for wiping the violin and an introductory book for beginning violinists.
I am extremely happy with the purchase and I enjoy every minute of playing my new beautiful violin.
- Beautiful satin-like finish. Striking. Honestly - it's gorgeous.
- Even if it's been sitting in an Amazon warehouse for who knows how long, it felt very well set up right away. The tuning pegs were almost perfectly flush with the peg box. You just don't see that on most Chinese factory violins. It required tuning but... yeah if you're not expecting that then you're expectations need some retooling.
- Most people aren't too concerned with the accessories but the clip-on tuner is great, and the shoulder rest... oh the shoulder rest. I had a cheap plastic shoulder rest for my other violins and this one is leaps and bounds better. No comparison. Frankly I'm surprised they include it in this outfit.
- The case. The typical violin shaped case doesn't have any space for your shoulder rest or your sheet music. This one does. I appreciate that.
- Someone had an off day when they carved out my right f-hole (see picture). It's a mess. What makes it worse is knowing someone at Kennedy Violins saw this (can't miss it) and went "eh... whatever". It doesn't affect the tone but man is it disappointing. My el-cheapo "C" violin at 1/4 the price is nearly flawless by comparison.
- Another reviewer posted a picture of a chin rest that dug into the violin and left a big dent. I haven't taken mine off, but it's blatantly obvious that the very same blemish exists on mine just by looking at how it's mounted and where the chin rest meets the body. Kennedy Violins says something to the effect of "they put the chin rest on before the varnish fully dries at this price point but hey it's ok, it won't affect the tone!". Right. It still looks bad and saying "our product is damaged/sometimes poorly made but it sounds great!" at this price-point is a cop out'ish way of justifying a factory blemish.
If you order a Kennedy Violins violin from Amazon without being able to visually inspect the instrument first, you're (evidently) rolling dice. All things considered a 4 star rating on Amazon is an "I like it" rating - and I do. It's warmer and "livelier" than my other two Chinese violins. Suppose I'll chalk the blemishes up as "character"? Blemishes aside, the instrument looks and sounds great.
Got it for my middle school age daughter. I wasn't really expecting it to sound very good just based on the price. I had gone to music shops and found that buying even a used one I'd have to spend at least 2.5x more.My daughter says the teacher said it is decent quality though it does have to be re-tuned a bit more frequently than the rentals some other kids have. I can't tell a difference.