|Price:||$217.50 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$32.50 (13%)|
- 100% Polycarbonate Shell
- Deluxe lightweight hybrid construction with double spinner wheel system for exceptional 360 degree mobility
- Double spinner wheel system for exceptional 360 degree mobility and large gusseted external pocket allows for last minute packing without opening your suitcase
- Suiter system with any hanger cluo and adjustable padded tie-down strap
- Easy grip pull handle system
- Dimensions: 195 inch high x 15 inch wide x 85 inch depth; weight 655 lbs
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rise above the rest with our incredibly lightweight crystal city collection. Four spinner wheels will help you glide effortlessly to your destination. With meticulous attention to detail, we have fashioned each case with hardside protection at key stress points and flexible soft front and back panels to maximize packing capacity and to minimize weight
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 8 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007ML9B0U
- Item model number: 051-17-001-4WB
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 27, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The Bev Hills Luggage 17" is small enough to go on the smallest plane (in the overhead bin) so I never have to check my luggage on the small planes (as long as it's not overstuffed). This bag doesn't expand and shouldn't be stuffed if you want it to fit in the overhead bin of smaller planes (a plus if it's filled with expensive computer equipment).
The outside front pocket opens up wide due to side flanges and is big enough to fit a full size iPad & Kindle reader which is really handy and the contents are easy to retrieve.
Other than that, it's a fantastic case that can hold a lot more that you'd think. I used only this bag for a two-week trip to Spain. With cleaver packing, the space goes far.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
NONE of the features were in this, there was no shoe sleeves, no hanger and no TSI Bag, it was just a shell with a zipper compartment. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Darlene
This is really the perfect carry-on. It's TINY but that was why I love it. Alas, I broke it by being rough on it (the handle broke). Read morePublished 5 months ago by Erik
The handle broke after 8 months. Not sturdy for frequent travel.Published 15 months ago by A. MALDONADO
Used it once. Zipper broke off first time. Was not over stuffed. Otherwise good but question quality.Published 20 months ago by DG
Perfect size for a carry-on... regulations change all the time, so this case always fits because it a bit smaller.Published 20 months ago by senyor