- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Cypress Cove Publishing (September 20, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780970586841
- ISBN-13: 978-0970586841
- ASIN: 0970586841
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 67 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #657,854 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.26 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
Rice Cooker Meals: Fast Home Cooking for Busy People: How to feed a family of four quickly and easily for under $10 (with leftovers!) and have less ... up so you’ll be out of the kitchen quicker! Paperback – September 20, 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Author
- ~I heard you this morning on KPEL radio. I have purchased your cookbook and now am going to purchase a rice cooker for the first time. Ed Gomez, Lafayette, La.
- ~I would like to buy your rice cooker book. I really need it. My kitchen is being remodeled and I will not have a kitchen. I just bought a rice cooker and I need a recipe book. Thanks. S. Knight, Redway, California
- ~I got your ebook. YUM - Could cooking be any easier? Oh - maybe - If I had a maid. :-) Thank you! Eileen Eisner
- ~Made the Chinese Stir Fry with ham and loved it! Definitely want to work my way through Rice Cooker Meals! Elizabeth Broussard
- ~Thanks for the great recipes and ideas for using my rice cooker. I love your book. I'm sure this not an original idea, but I love making popcorn in my rice cooker. Keep up the good work. I appreciate your creativity. Fay Kennedy
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
67 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 67 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have a fancy rice cooker you need to use the rice setting, not slow cook. And if it says to cook for a certain time then I set my timer and stop the rice cooker after that so the shrimp are not overdone.
My family likes meals with substance and not just rice. This book also has a lot of recipes with potatoes instead of rice. The fajita chicken stuffed baked potato recipe is great! And it just uses frozen French fries for the potato part. It doesn't get much easier than that!!
This is the perfect book for someone who loves to crockpot but wants their meal done in 45 min or less! I wish I was paid or given some compensation for this review , but sadly not. My aunt gave it to me years ago and my friends are always asking where to buy it.
The Kindle format for this is what I've come to expect for cookbooks: the pictures are bad on my Kindle but show up very well on my computer. There is a good reference section that you can skip back and forth between the table of contents and individual recipes (you don't have to flip thru the whole cook book to find a particular recipe). All in all, I would recommend this cookbook in general and the Kindle format in particular