- Series: Rich Dad
- Paperback: 207 pages
- Publisher: Business Plus; 1 edition (April 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0446677450
- ISBN-13: 978-0446677455
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6,466 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #267,786 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"If you want all insider wisdom on how to personally get and STAY rich, read this book! Bribe your kids (financially, if you have to) to do the same." -- --Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of the #1 Chicken Soup for the Soul series<br /><br />"To get over the top financially, you must read RICH DAD, POOR DAD. It's common sense and market savvy for your financial future." -- --Zig Ziglar, world-renowned author and lecturer
About the Author
"Born and raised in Hawaii, Robert T. Kiyosaki co-founded an international education company that operated in seven countries, teaching business to tens of thousands of graduates. Now retired, Robert does what he enjoys most...investing. Concerned about the growing gap between the haves and have nots, Robert created the board game CASHFLOW, which teaches the game of money, here before only known by the rich.
- Sharon L. Lechter is a wife and mother of three, CPA, consultant to the toy and publishing industries and business owner. As co-oauthor of RICH DAD, POOR DAD and THE CASHFLOW QUADRANT, she now focuses her efforts in helping to create educational tools for anyone interested in bettering their own financial education."
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
There was so much practical, applicable advice in this book.Read more