- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Goldmann TB (2007)
- Language: German
- ISBN-10: 3442217784
- ISBN-13: 978-3442217786
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 1.1 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 6,288 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #185,789 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rich Dad, Poor Dad (German) Paperback – 2007
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Excellent condition!! No marking, torn pages, near perfect quality. Perfect binding!!!
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
I don't know if the book is factual or not. I've read that a lot of people think this book is fake.
True or not the principles are sound.
- Easy to read
- Reads like a narrative
- Great perspective
- This book won't tell you "Step 1, 2, 3" for being rich. No book really tells you. Use your brain, bubba. What this book does is offer you the perspective of what rich people think versus what the rest of us not-so-rich people think. Rich people don't work hard, they work smart. Buy this book and you'll be better off than before.
It's going to change how you look at the money and your work.
It'll encourage you to start thinking how to get more money in a smart way, not just by increase your working hours or find another job with higher salary.
It opens your mind on investing and its importance.