Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,726 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,391 reviews
on September 16, 2017
I was listening to a podcast that I respected, and one of the host mentioned that the book Rich Dad, poor dad was an amazing book that will change one's views on money so I decided to go check it out on amazon and purchase the book. When I purchased the book however, I didn't start reading it right away. I hate reading. But one day I was home bored and picked it up and started reading. Needless to say I could not put the book down! The very introduction drew me in and forced me to engage my mind! I began to re-evaluate my life and realized that I had a poor dad as well! And now after reading this book, I consider Mr. Robert Kiyosaki my rich dad! I've learned so much and it changed my view on money. I now have all of my cousins and family reading this book as well! This is a true must read! Thank you Mr. Kiyosaki for sharing this book to the world!
on September 14, 2017
Classic book. I love his examples and illustrations from real world. He has a neck for explaining things with clarity. I love his method of buying real estate and mindset behind it. Highly recommend hisBest selling product: http://amzn.to/2f7ViSm
on May 5, 2017
Somewhat simplistic in its concepts but motivational. The concept of paying for your investments before paying your bills actually helped me fine tune some rental properties. Motivated me to raise rents to market levels and decrease expenses instead of just feeding the property with other income
on February 26, 2017
This book gives individuals a great perspective on how to acquire and maintain wealth. It's a very simple formula, however, it takes discipline and investment into certain types of education to achieve. The only thing that's lacking is concrete examples beyond real estate, but hey, it's just one book. He has other books outlining investment strategies more specifically.

The only criticism - the author's tone is a bit robotic at times. I found this to provide an unintentionally comedic touch at times.
on September 15, 2017
When I first start reading this book on kindle the read was very interesting it increase my financial knowledge I didn't know i am honoured to read such a great book and I would recommend it to anyone who want to increase financial knowledge
on April 12, 2017
I would recommend this book to anyone who is trying to get an entry level understanding of personal finances.
on February 2, 2015
This is not my first read of this book. In fact, I've made it my mission to buy copies and give them to people whom I believe are ready for the change this book can make in a person's life. If people who have been brainwashed by the brainwashers can ever grab hold of the mindset and required paradigm shift that Robert Kiyosaki presents in this book, then there is no limit to the greatness they can achieve. I believe that there is a great person inside every human being, but our minds can be our greatest hindrance and our greatest enemy in our quest to free that person. The poor and middle class could change this world with the new way of thinking as taught in this book. Let's get on board and apply this new way of thinking to our lives and in so doing, change not only our lives, but the lives of everyone around us.
on June 3, 2012
An work associate was telling me about the steps he and his wife were taking to become financially independent and what the last 10 years had brought them in terms of getting closer and closer to being financially independent; achieving real wealth. His story impressed me. When I asked him how he got his game plan and learned to see things the way he explained them to me, he cited this book.

My father gave me a few nuggets of wisdom to help guide me financially, which (had I followed) would have put me in a better state financially than I'm in how; however, it was this book that helped connect those "dots" (or nuggets) and make everything click in my mind. I now see how to become financially independent, understand the importance of REAL assets, and am now working on putting together a new game plan. Wish I'd have read this 20 years ago.... Alas.

What I loved about this book is that it reads as friend-to-friend conversation. I hadn't gotten past Chapter 2 but that my "wheels" were already turning; the creative energy flowing. I've already recommended this book to friends and will continue to do so. It really opened my eyes!
on August 23, 2016
Helpful tip on getting passive income streaming.
It was very convincing to me that regular education system doesn't provide financial and how to ge rich
It's worth reading for anyone who is imagining to be a rich man having a passive income streaming without regular job
"Don't work for the money but have money work for you" is impressive comment
But keep in mind that real estate and stock investment which was recommended on this book for passive income streaming is just one of way to escape from your regualar job.
on August 24, 2016
Awesome book to read...teaches you to invest and build so that you won't live paycheck to paycheck...I've gained a lot of knowledge on learning to have money work for me instead of working for money.