Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Richard Abanes is a Fundie Cult member

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 19, 2007, 1:35:48 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 13, 2008, 9:57:34 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 30, 2007, 3:43:21 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 9, 2010, 3:19:19 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2008, 5:33:05 PM PDT
1. I am not a fundamentalist.
2. I have no idea what you're talking about.
3. I love to have fun. I enjoy singing, dancing, going out to eat, and blogging. I am also a hardcore video gamer.
4. Uhm, why you be hatin' so much?
5. I have written numerous books on many topics, including racism, video games, Easter traditions, and fantasy literature -- which I love (yeah, that's fun, too).

So, hey, peace-out, and don't be hatin' :-)

R. Abanes

And to Amaranth, I still do go to Saddleback. I know Rick Warren. He's a friend.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2009, 4:54:28 PM PDT
K. M. Price says:
You should consider the biblical advice that is given in both the old testament and the new, courtesy of Yehoshua, aka Jesus. " Judge not, lest you be judged" It is for you, and stop being such a hypocrite, even the so called 'mainstream religions, INCLUDING the so called pentecostal movement , ALL practice some kind of so called magick, and so what are you going to do. Religion is man made, as each thinks they are superior to the other, such an addicting attraction for those who think they are better than their fellow man. So put yourself to good use, and try some writing for the sake of the good of humanity, and stop blowing so much hot air over nothing. You are ALL, practitioners of the supernatural, even YOU!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 19, 2007
Latest post:  Jul 12, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Harry Potter and the Bible : The Menace Behind the Magick
Harry Potter and the Bible : The Menace Behind the Magick by Richard Abanes (Paperback - January 1, 2001)
2.3 out of 5 stars (137)