Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on February 9, 2015
Everything was there. Brought back memories of when I went to the midnight release party for this game. Wish I could play it but I cant. Nostalgia is really the only reason I bought it again. I lost my original one years ago and I missed it.
on September 19, 2014
Probably one of the best MMO's that I've ever played.
on November 28, 2010
As recent as the last 3 months this game has been floating around in my head I could not remeber the title, so I ask my son. From the description he knew immediately which game I was referring to,
Tabula Rasa. I watch the trailers on YouTube and it all came back to me why I was impress with this game plus I was looking for something to fill gap of CoH/CoV/Going Rogue build out. After I recieved the package (Tabula Rasa the Limited Collection Edition), I proceeded learn the history of the game and watch the special DVD to tell of the design team, backdrop of the game and a few comments from Richard Garriott himself. By now the tension was building to a feverish pitch, I loaded the game to my computer and notice the bandwidth dropped immediately so I uninstalled the game. Nearly an hour later I delivered the devastating blow to me the main server for the game was no longer supported (ergo the low cost of ownership. I found a group on Facebook dedicated to creating a private server for Tabula Rasa (Let's Create A Private Server For Tabula Rasa!). I hope this comes about, I would real love to play this MMORPG.
on March 13, 2013
I used to be a Richard Garriott and a NcSoft fanboy. After getting burned by both of them on other games I've decided to be VERY VERY "gun-shy" about both of them.

Why is this still being sold on Amazon? It doesn't work! The servers are down! The software will be completely useless to you...The only reason why someone might want to purchase it is for maybe some sort of odd collectible of a dead MMO?

Pass on this.
on October 25, 2014
Yep, its a goodin!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.