Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on July 20, 2016
I really wanted to like this - I mean he's influenced the best comics today so I thought that I'd be well entertained. Unfortunately I was disappointed. There were a couple of funny moments but overall this pales in comparison to some of his others I've seen as well as anything starring his protege Eddie Murphy. I wanted to laugh and enjoy watching this, but it was not meant to be.
on May 16, 2017
Very funny
on May 23, 2017
Great!
on January 2, 2016
love him better in movies
on November 30, 2014
You really just got to love Richard Pryor
on December 31, 2016
Such a GENIUS!! Funniest comedian I ever heard, and I still bring them out on boat, friends, etc. GOT THEM ALL!!
on June 2, 2016
Richard Pryor is the funny and sincere comedian of our lifetime. There can never be another Richard Pryor. He was the best and an ICON!
on February 27, 2015
This was fine entertainment and I miss Richard Pryor. I mourned his pasting. He was a great comedian and this special proved what a great entertainer he was. I watch them every few years just to reminisces and to laugh once more.
on October 12, 2016
Shows behind-the-scenes glimpses, along with the performance footage.
on July 16, 2016
I got to see some of my past in Richard Pryor, so thank you.