Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 29, 2014
And so do my kids. This is a great book set and I still love them and love reading them to my kids.
on February 13, 2014
I purchased this book collection for my 16 month old grandson. Very pleased with the quality of the books and the illustrations. My grandson also loves these books.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 16, 2014
These were smaller than I expected but that's ok. We love Richard scarry and my son enjoys reading them at night
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2012
For what it's worth, I bought these board books for a buck each at Target last year - saw them in the dollar section they have as you walk in the front doors. Have seen them several times this year as well. We LOVE Richard Scarry but there's no way I would pay what Amazon is asking for this "collection."

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.