Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Richard Scarry's The Great Pie Robbery and Other Mysteries
Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Showing 21-30 of 69 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 13, 2013
Another hard to find Richard Scarry book but an excellent add to any collection. This is a family favorite and stays in heavy rotation with other of Scarry's work. Better for more advanced readers if you're using it that way.
on March 28, 2014
Kiddo loves the stories. I'd like it better if it were paperback; book's a bit large and heavy to read to a kiddo in your lap. Whenever we get to the end of one story, it's always "one more!"
on December 31, 2012
My 4-year-old enjoys all of the stories in this book and I like that she's being introduced to mysteries. She enjoys the stories and the pictures and I think this will be a favorite for a few years.
on October 26, 2014
My 6yro and 3yro adore this book. There are three mysteries, all of which are cute and whimsical. Of course, the illustrations are fantastic. We will be buying more to give as gifts.
on May 21, 2012
These Richard Scarry books and stories are timeless!! My children loved these--Now our Grandchildren do!! So we get copies for them!! We need our copies for their visits to us!
on December 9, 2010
If you love the Richard Scarry Busy, Busy World, this is for you. It is fun and interesting. Great for pre-schoolers or early elementary. Wonderfully charming illustrations!
on May 29, 2013
This book is a great way to get kids started on a lifetime of enjoying mystery stories ! Even little kids can have a good time just looking at the action packed illustrations.
on October 23, 2013
This book will be saved for a future grandchild. My 24 year-old son learned colors, pattern recognition and critical social skills from all of the Richard Scarry books.
on November 10, 2014
Richard Scarry is one of the all time great kid's author/illustrators. You can never go wrong with any of his books. Gave this to my twin nieces and they love it!
on May 19, 2016
My 3 and 6 year old grandson's have spent many hours reading and looking at pictures. Good quality book cover and pages, has held up to some pretty rough use.