BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 16, 2014
Good value for the price, you get 7 short stories with this book & the illustrations are very well done. If your child's attention span can't handle the entire book you can still manage a few. Lots of funny action pictures to hold their interest, my 4 1/2 yr old son flips through the book on his own just to look at the pictures and they are descriptive enough to follow the story without reading the words. It's a favorite book to listen to because he is of age to get in trouble and to be held accountable, so he likes to see that he is not the only one. His favorite story is Pig Will and Pig Won't. Hint: Say "I won't" with an angry piggy snort! This cracks kids up, they will anticipate the words and snort along with you "I won't"! Sometimes works to change a defiant or lazy mood when I ask him to do something, I will ask "is my D. a pig will or pig won't today?".. helps to snort a little! Can't overuse it though..
on June 17, 2015
Arrive quickly and in protective packaging. Bought for my toddler, a little old for her currently as her attention span isn't great but I loved the book anyways and look forward to when she is able to go through it page by page with me. The sentences are short and divided rather than paragraph form which I also like.
on May 17, 2017
This children's book by Richard Scarry is delightful. It teaches good manners in a fun way.
on November 2, 2016
I grew up on Richard Scarry and had to buy one plus I'm teaching my little one and he's attentive to what's going on as we read to him.
on March 24, 2015
We really enjoy this book. While some of the material is a little advanced for my 2-year-old, she is able to grasp most of it and she finds it pretty entertaining. She will sit and listen to the entire book--it's a fairly long read for this age group. The book provides a great way to instruct your child on manners. The stories are realistic and the illustrations are typical for Richard Scarry; my daughter enjoys that all the characters are animals.
on July 7, 2017
cute and quirky book that explains good manners. my 4 and 2 yr old love this
on July 26, 2016
I have a 15 month old granddaughter that loves to look at books and of course we read them to her. The drawings and stories in Richard Scarry books use to entertain my children, so now I am buying them for her. She can sit just looking at all the drawings and saying the words outlaid as she points to the rabbits and apples and whatever happens to be in the drawings that she knows. Great books with old fashioned details and drawings.
on January 2, 2016
This is a great book with quite a few short stories. It covers everything from taking care of yourself, to willingness to help, to manners when visiting family and friends, to being neighborly - all in a very positive way. I originally purchased it for my 2.5 year old daughter, and although she enjoys it, I think my 5.5 year old is getting more out of it. I definitely recommend it for parents and teachers....a great positive way to encourage good decision making and good manners for our kids.
on September 27, 2017
A little distracting for a two year old as there is a lot going on on each page
on May 9, 2016
This has become a great favorite with my grandson. He likes to be read the book over and over again and it's too long to read more than once at bedtime so I have to craftily hold a few pages together and hope he doesn't notice. A delightful book with good messages in a friendly light hearted way teaching children to say please and thank you. Not a preachy moralistic tone at all but good fun with the classic Richard Scarry style children so love.